Thursday Chat: March 19

So what else? Well we'll have a review for that game very soon, as well as Battlefield Hardline and some others too.

So what are you up to today?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 19 Mar, 2015

Comments
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
How are you planning on picking the lucky so and so who gets the copy? I'll give you a quick blast on Twitter, regardless. Morning everyone. Don't forget it's the solar eclipse tomorrow morning starting at 8:40 and peaking at 9:30. If staring at bright orbs being covered by dark orbs is your thing
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 2 years ago
During the eclipse, I might run around outside shouting "Shoot the Oversoul"
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Good one Dave as long as no Wizards come from the moon and no one unleashes the Hive we should be fine tomorrow.
Did the whole eclipse thing back in 99, even at ground zero in Cornwall it wasn't very impressive, this time with the centre being so far north this one will be even less so and probably won't even be noticable.
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 2 years ago
Just had battlefield hardline drop through my door so thats me sorted till next week when i have bloodborne and borderlands on order might pick up resident evil now aswell as its out on disc
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Bladestorm has just arrived - so i'll be on that for a while. think the poster is there too as something has been left with my neighbor. woohoo - gonna frame it i think. Also downlaoded BL ep 2 this morning - didn't even realise it was out - wasn't on the front page of the DLC on PSN, only saw it when reading the PSN blog.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Ohh i forgot to order battlefield hardline, ohh well i have a busy weekend anyways so i will order it next monday if i'm not busy.
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 2 years ago
I remember it in 99, was real dark in plymouth, going up to plymouth hoe for it tomorrow but I think it's going to be packed. Heard this ones not going to be much though in comparison
It won't be, won't get dark at all and if it's cloudy you won't see anything.
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 2 years ago
I was debating missing a lecture for it but probably won't bother in all honesty
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Going by ebay a lot of people bought Type 0 just for FF XV demo
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 2 years ago
I couldn't make my mind up about type 0
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
I cant make my mind up about XV have ordered Type 0 so will give the demo a go to see if I like it or not.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
XIII has put me off the series a bit so wary about XV
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
I was going to buy the demo, then i realised - its a demo haha! i'm not paying for that. They will probably release it for free in a week or so like they have done with a few things in the past. I'll just watch it on Twitch to see if it looks alright.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Why not, loads of people paid for Metal Gear Ground Zero and that was just a demo. The XIII lighting returns was far better than the previous two but I know what you mean. I would just like a good old RPG like the older ones, it doesn't even need to have big fancy graphics.
Stars catalogue has games downloads now apparently, site seems to be suffering from heavy traffic though so I can't get on to see.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
I wouldn't say ground zero was a demo, some people finished it fast but I spent about 3/4 hours on it, it was worth the 7 quid I paid for it digitally. I can imagine the FF15 demo is less than an hour and will not be a different experience wether I play it or watch someone else play it. I was tempted to re-new my FF14 subscription and pre-order the expansion though, that looks good