Monday Chat: March 23

It's Monday, so what did you get up to over the weekend? What games did you play.

We've been playing Battlefield Hardline and DriveClub.

So what have you been up to? What games have you been playing?

Today we will be live streaming at some point, so make sure you keep an eye on twitter for the time and join us on twitch.tv/shopto.

Let's Chat!

Edited On 23 Mar, 2015

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Also saw you playing Slenderman - not even out til this friday :P That strange woman who kept following you in the church was so freaky! I would have been screaming if I was playing it haha! I've clocked in almost 40 hours on Bladestorm so far, 2nd person in the country to get the 100 years war completed - yay! are you going to play bloodborne? on the fence wether to get it or not
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
I spent alot of time around at the girlfriends this weekend so didn't game much, i did however manage to squeeze in abit of the assassins creed DLC. The one you get for free, sequence 13.
Mainly played Tipping Stars over the weekend, loving the level builder, and the level sharing is done really well. Also tried the Amiibo functionality out on Captain Toad, was OK but nothing special.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Cant wait for your twitch review of: http://www.shopto.net/video-games/ps4/PS4FA47-farming-simulator-15
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Hello. I got hit hard with a cold this weekend, which resulted in me gaming more than I thought as I could pretty much do nothing by lie on the sofa all day yesterday. As such, finally completed The Order (not a bad game in all but nothing new and amazing) and tried the FF15 demo. An absolutely stunning game, and only gave it half an hour, but the camera angles are very clumsy. I hope they fix that as on more than one occasion I warped in the wrong direction because it fixed on an object I wasn't looking at. Otherwise, got a few missions in to FF Type-O and really enjoying it. Very dark, too.
Guild Wars 2 & more Guild Wars 2, them some more Guild Wars 2
Kwan 2 years ago
Same as Kaysar, played the FF15 demo, thought it was great ! Love the world, camera angles are definitely off.. it's off putting when fighting those little beast creatures who constantly run around. The game is still a while from being released, hopefully this serves as a feedback source. Played a bit of Type 0, I'm digging the combat and looks decent actually !
I just won a copy of Dying Light from Base. I wasn't even that interested in the game
Mortal Kombat X has Predator in it ;)
Who wants a key for my personal GotY last year?
Freedom Planet btw