Batman getting Remastered Collection - Report

IGN Italy is reporting that Warner is getting set to announce a remastered collection for the Batman series on PS4 and Xbox One for release this year.

According to the site's sources, Warner will remaster both Arkham Asylum and Arkham City and release the games on one disc come Christmas.

So what do you think of this news?

Edited On 23 Mar, 2015

Comments
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
Holy Remasters!
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
No origins?
Lred's avatar
Lred 2 years ago
Loved Asylum, bought city but didn't have the time to devote to it so kinda played for a couple of hours then didn't go back so this would be perfect for me as I am sure that wasn't a bad game just one that slipped through the not enough time net. That said so many good games to play and gaming time still isn't something I have enough of! "What's that love?, yeah i'm just about to put those shelves up" :-)
Can't say I'm surprised, almost everyone is doing it.
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
Enough with the remasters already, fucking pointless buying a new system.
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 2 years ago
Absolutely POINTLESS o_0!! I'm really into PC gaming these years and the 'Komplete editions' of these games are already readily available on that system, so WHY EVEN bovva? Personally, I wish I hadn't even bought into these 'new consoles' now as PC gaming is just so rad o_0 ^0^!
You get a Remaster, you get a Remaster, EVERYONE GETS A REMASTER!
It's not even coming to PC. That means that this supposedly "Remastered" version is just ports
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 2 years ago
Veracious, but as can be deduced from my comment, I sincerely doubt I'll be buying into it o_0! Don't really get your comment Loli o_0?! Just larking about on a languid Monday afternoon, Loli ^0^?
The Metro Remaster & the Sleeping Dogs Remaster both made improvements to the game (2033 got the most) but this is just going to be a straight port of the PC version.
ZdravkoN's avatar
ZdravkoN 2 years ago
Asylum, City and Origins, looked great on last gen consoles (on PC, they were even better). It makes sense that because they want to make the entire series (except Origins) available on current-gen systems. This was bound to happen sooner or later. We saw at the end of the life-cycle of 360 and PS3 that re-masters of Xbox and PS2 games appeared on the platforms. I don't agree with remasters (especially for great looking and playing games), but hey, Capcom re-released Street Fighter IV for a 1000 times, so... Other publishers want to cash in from the lack of backward compatibility. And yeah, I agree with Nox about the direct PC port of these titles.
inspector 74's avatar
inspector 74 2 years ago
We all like the Batman games they are awesome but I think ile pass on this, as like with these ladies and gents Ive got these consoles ,spent a fu(