The Crew gets a two hour free trial on PS4 and Xbox One

A 2-hour free trial of Ubisoft's MMO racer The Crew is coming to PS4 and Xbox One today.

The trial allows you free access to the first two hours of the game, with progress carried over if you decided to purchase the full game.

For current players, the Vintage Car Pack and Vintage Live Update, including a new PvP mode, will also be available with the next store update. The Vintage Car Pack, includes the classic sleek-lined Chevrolet Corvette C2, the iconic and powerful Chevrolet Corvette C3 and the lightning-quick Spyker C8 Aileron. The Vintage Car Pack is available for The Crew Season Pass holders or can be purchased separately.

Four new faction missions themed for speed racers are also available for all players free of charge with the Vintage Live Update.

Will you be trying out The Crew?

Edited On 25 Mar, 2015

Comments
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Can pick this up brand new on ebay for £16.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Rented this, played for a few hours, got bored. I wanted a new Burnout paradise kind of game, but this is a Car MMO which you can't play without being online with random people popping up all over. I like being able to play on or offline :)
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 2 years ago
Mind numbingly boring. Couldn't even manage the 2 hours
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
I bought this a few days after release, Managed to play it for a full hour then took it out of my Xbox and walked right into town and traded it in, All in all I owned the game for about 3 hours, I though it would be really good but Forza Horizon 2 just shits all over this game.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
I bought the game on release, and I like the game still. I like driving around the US collecting car parts, and the map system is cool - can't get enough of it! I find it better than Destiny.
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
I get that both games are MMO's but ya can't really compared them there both complete different games, One being a racing game and the others a FPS.
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 2 years ago
Any excuse to have a pop at Destiny. We get it, you don't like it
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
I like the game but people in it can be more annoying, probably because there are more people in it, which increases the chances of tossers. The other week I just wanted to play the game solo, but this person just kept following me around, and getting in my way, so within about 5 mins I just logged out.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 2 years ago
Destiny has one of the better communities about really. And someone can't really effect your game like the above unless they're in your party.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
The MMOs with the best communities are the ones where you have to pay a monthly subscription to, as everyone is there because they like the game and want to be there. Unfortunately you get tossers in every MMO, where they find fun in annoying other people. The person I had was blatantly following me around, not playing the game properly, with a higher level than me, and killing everything in sight, before I had a chance to get any of them. It made the playthrough a walk in the park, but also made it very boring. If anybody does that in a driving game like the Crew, then its "bring it on" and "eat my dust"!
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
All you would of needed to do was go to orbit and come back again and he would of been gone would of taken a whole 30 seconds you just seem to want to moan about anything thats popular. I have had the most fun playing Destiny in the last 6 months and got talking and playing with some really cool people and had some great laugh out loud moments.
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 2 years ago
Completely agree with you Adam. and made some really good online friends as well
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
Tony, like Dynamite said someone can't really affect your game unless you're in a party/fireteam with them. You say it "made the playthrough a walk in the park" but that's impossible because you can only bump into randoms in specific social areas of the map, when you enter an actual mission area they don't come with you unless they're in your fireteam, have you actually played the game? But like the other guys say, the social aspect of the game is brilliant and can't really think of any other game I've had more enjoyment from whilst playing online