Friday Chat: March 27

What are you plans? What games will you be playing, what movies will you be seeing? Are you doing anything exciting? Let us know what you are up to.

Let's Chat!

Edited On 27 Mar, 2015

Comments
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
I'll be playing the Forza Horizon 2 Fast and Furious standalone game/DLC as I enjoyed Forza Horizon 2 and plus this game/DLC has a 1000gs and I still need to complete Battlefield Hardline's campaign.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Gaming weekend tomorrow for me with Evolve high on the list. Got some Left 4 Dead friends who want to see it in action. Otherwise, I may even nip into town and trade in The Order for a new couch co-op. Anyone got any recommendations? I have the Wii U, PS3/4 and the 360. Otherwise, I got a free film from Sony in the Damned United. May have to give it a whirl
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 2 years ago
I will be blasting through some more borderlands and bloodborne , going to set forza to download check that out later not bad for a free game
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
I'll be playing a few games tonight, likely fifa as I'm trying to perfect my team so I can play a more passing game. Then tomorrow I'm meeting the girlfriends parents, then Sunday I'll be pretty much spending time with the girlfriend. She mentioned something about going on a country walk.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Kaysar http://www.drinkinggamezone.com/drinking-games/fifa-drinking-game/
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Ahahaha, not quote what I meant, Joe, but I'll send that one of the people coming. May have to do this!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
I have too many games to play :( Getting close tot eh end of Bladestorm I feel. without knowing how many people I need to unlock in the main story its hard to know if i'm close haha! been playing for over 70 hours now. 30 hours more since completing the story :D Gonna be on BL2 all night tonight though, Gonna play the pre-sequel first cos never played that one
Kwan 2 years ago
I'm infatuated with bloodborne atm, I've never played the souls games and it's incredibly intense. I havn't gotten very far though... any tips fellow Shop to users?
Going to be trying to finish off Majora's Mask over the weekend, my backlog is getting stupid so I better finish off something pretty major before i get Xenoblade next week.