Monday Chat: March 30

It's Monday, so what did you get up to over the weekend? What games did you play.

I think the clocks going forward threw my sleep pattern out of the window, but oh well, never mind about that.

So what have you been up to? What games have you been playing?

Today we will be live streaming at some point, so make sure you keep an eye on twitter for the time and join us on twitch.tv/shopto.

Let's Chat!

Edited On 30 Mar, 2015

Comments
Played some Majora's Mask, Tipping Stars and Smash Bros over the weekend, still hoping to finish MM before Xenoblade arrives Thursday. Was initially annoyed about the delay to Zelda U that was announced Friday, but on reflection I have more than enough games to keep me occupied in the meantime. Would say I'm surprised it hasn't been reported on here, but I'm not.
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 2 years ago
It's not really delayed when a release date was never announced. Well that's the way I see it anyway.
Really, because you reported Uncharted 4 getting delayed when there wasn't a definite release date for it.
Zelda was 2015 & now it's moved to 2016. I consider that a delay
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
I think they'll just keep pushing it back and then make it a launch title for Nintendos next home console.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
I'd rather them spend longer and make it better. Plus he said they have had new ideas and stuff to implement, I recon there will be a phone app/3ds link with the game. It will be on the wii u though, unless they do a twilight princess and bring out on wii u and next console at the same time.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Been playing a lot of toukiden (think that's how you spell it) - on about 15 hours now. Literally monster hunter on the ps4 haha. It's great. Had quite a few people watch me stream as Americans don't get it til Tuesday. I just find it fun killing these massive enemies and chopping their arms and legs off then collecting them :) - may get the vita one to play on the go as they share the save in the cloud
There is a bigger chance for the game to do a Twilight Princess. Though I doubt that cos each Ninty console has at least one original Zelda game that's exclusive to the platform (At the time)
mcgoff's avatar
mcgoff 2 years ago
Hovering on eBay trying to find cheaper games and finding a lot of folks selling their account's/game's on there digital versions???? What's that all about???