Tuesday Chat: March 31

It's Tuesday and while the new release schedule for April is looking a little bare, we still have a few titles to look forward to, such as Xenoblade for the New 3DS and Mortal Kombat X.

If you aren't interested in any of these titles, then there are still March's games to get through and there's plenty of them, with Bloodborne, Battlefield Hardline, the Borderlands Handsome Collection and more no doubt taking up your time.

So  what are you playing or planning to play in April?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 31 Mar, 2015

Comments
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 2 years ago
I'm currently 8 hours into Borderlands The Pre-Sequel! ( Borderlands 2 sometime in the near future ) Going to jump on Never Winter today when home, absolutely loved the beta so I'm sorted for quite some time yet.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
In the past week i've litterally played the first 2 missions of advanced warfare campaign.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Watched your BL stream last night joe. Finally got my twitch to work after the password mess up so it now alerts me! Dunno why you having trouble with the electric man. You gun was a bit poo though. Just remember to use your L1 special attack and maybe buy a better gun :) I did it on the first attempt. Just don't stop attacking. Just stay away so can't electricute you. Also, the glitch at the end was hilarious, I had one where she said to go through a door but it never opened. If u save and quit and re load it sorts itself out :) the bugs were in older versions too
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 2 years ago
Thanks for watching. Looking forward to having even more games to stream.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Looking forward to xenoblade, should be posted today or tomorrow :) gonna stream a non-stop play through of final fantasy type-0 from Friday til Monday due to Easter weekend. Should be able to finish it in that time I think. I've been on monster hunte....I mean Touken a lot, about 18 hours and I'm on 120 hours of Bladestorm now :p oh, and the free final fantasy game on iPad/phone, record master or something, this good but it's an energy game :(
Xenoblade should keep me occupied through April.
Guild Wars 2, Dying Light (Once it gets Borderless Window mode again) & finish off Ocarina of Time: Master Quest
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
I almost didn't pick up Bloodborne due to not getting into Dark Souls 2 but I am glad I did, also really good they have made it easier to play with friends. Though I will say the sound quality of the party chat on the PS4 is nowhere near as good as the xbox ones. Maybe my friend just needs a better headset. I got Pillars of Eternity as well, I don't think I will be properly playing it any time soon but I wanted to support it. Will give Neverwinter a go later as free is always good.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
Myself will be focused on revelations 2 & Hatsune Miku's: Project DIVA f maybe some smash bros too.