Bank Holiday Chat: Easter Weekend 2015

So what are you up to over this extended weekend? Do you have some gaming time planned and if so, what will you be playing? Or are you doing something a little more exciting and taking a little break somewhere?

We'll be back with our normal service on Tuesday, until then..

Let's Chat!

Edited On 03 Apr, 2015

Comments
Michael 2 years ago
Work on Saturday, the rest of the time probably be on sunset overdrive or slender or maybe musha on megadrive. Anyone going to play expo at Blackpool in May?
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
I'm at the girlfriends still saturday then saturday sunday will be spent with my lad. Saturday night i'll play a little hardline. Then from sunday to tuesday i'm back at the girlfriends.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
I'm off to Scotland (near Falkirk) with the lady friend to see her family. Won't get back until Monday evening so bar what's on my phone, no gaming time at all, for me. Also, if anyone wants a code for Just Cause Collection on Steam let me know. I have one going spare.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Will be a bit of Destiny and the Order this weekend and in between playing Final Fantasy Record Keepers which is a great throwback to old FF games.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
FFRK is a cracking game. Just got Tifa last night although I don't think I'm high enough levels to carry on much more climbing in that tower
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
I got Tifa last night but havent tried any levels after that trying to level up a lot of characters there are specific ones you will need for a couple levels in that tower. I am at level 20ish for my main ones at the mo.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
I'm just about hitting 18 for the five I use all the time. I tried rotating at first but I've slowly stopped. However, with Tifa I'll rotate her with Tidus. Should also rotate in my white mage for another healer I picked up (from IV I think, Kiara?)
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Tyro you main character can do anything so made him white mage. I am using Rydia which I am guessing is who you meant as black mage. My main Party is Cloud, Tidus, Rydia, Tyro and Kain. Cloud and Tidus are gonna be useless for a couple levels in the tower.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Yes, that is who I meant. I'm Tyro, Cloud, Tidus, Black Mage, and Rudia. Tyro is a bit of an all rounder for me. Sits at the back with a crossbow and deals as much damage as Cloud and Tidus, but also has two unique black magic attacks for vulnerable attacks. My main concern is defence. Struggling to keep that as high as my attack rising
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
found Little big planet 3 PS4 brand new online for 16 quid the other day - so i'll be on that at some point. Also I bought myself Murder most horrid complete collection which will be here on sat I hope. Gonna try and stream FF type-0 all way through at weekend, pretty much stay streaming in 60fps (if it goes up to 60) until i've completed it or i give up haha!
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Woah Dave is free on PS4/PS3 for PSP+ members
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
the controls on Final Fantasy Type-0 are bloody terrible - so sensitive and so much motion blur. Wish I hadn't bought it now - will be playing through it to get the plat then selling asap i think!