Friday Chat: April 10

What are you plans? What games will you be playing, what movies will you be seeing? Are you doing anything exciting? Let us know what you are up to.

Let's Chat!

Edited On 10 Apr, 2015

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
going to force myself to finish and platinum batman 3 (find the hub world and finding the next level to be a faff and it really put me off - I like it better when you have a simply menu option with the missions listed, nit having to find where the next mission starts!) then might spend tomorrow in the cinema, there are about 3/4 films I want to see
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
You shouldn't have to force yourself to plat a game.. surely you're gaming for the wrong reasons if that's the case.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
i know, but i like lego games, i just don't like the 'hub' they use, its confusing. its like the Hobbit, that one involved you walking for ages to find the next mission - once you have found it then you can use the menu to jump to the mission later. just find it a bit annoying
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Never watched a film/TV series and realised halfway through it's not quite for you, yet you've still perceived to finish? I know I have, even with books, and some games (especially if story driven) are the same for me. As for what I'm doing this weekend. At my partner's friend's for a BBQ tonight, at my mum's for lunch tomorrow, and at my nan's for lunch on Sunday. I'll be lucky if I get a few more hours in on FF:Record Keeper (two dungeons away from Sepiroth!)
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Na if I start getting bored of something I stop with it. A prime example being breaking bad. I got right to the last series it went down hill so I stopped.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
I get that. There are loads of games I get bored with and just leave to the way side, but some I've enjoyed parts of, or enjoy the story, but just find playing them tedious so I soldier through.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Hopefully get the Platinum on Destiny this weekend and crack on with FF Record Keeper as well hopefully get this weeks event done halfway through it already.
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 2 years ago
I will be finishing off my borderlands 2 plat for the hansome collection not bad going since its only been out a bit hahha!
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 2 years ago
Where is Gloria?
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Abusing politicians on twitter most likely.
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 2 years ago
I'll be patiently waiting for Tuesday for Mortal Kombat to come out, Student loan comes in on monday so may treat myself to some new games, Maybe even a headset that works :D
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
joe - do a nintendo news article and she will come back :) your Amiibos went pretty fast - glad i got them all this time :)
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
Xbox 360 is getting updated to allow up to 2TB external storage. It needs it if they plan on discontinuing service at some point, and I did not want to have to buy multiple consoles or Xbox HDDs or 16GB/32GB USB sticks to store all my stuff on! http://www.gimmedigital.com/36482/xbox-360-getting-support-for-up-to-2tb-external-storage/
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
I will be attempting to get stuck in on Watch Dogs this weekend, I have hardly played it since it was released, and that was about a year ago
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
i've not done the watchdog dlc yet - the actual game itself was good though. really enjoyed it, but find the controls iffy cos they are different to AC which i was playing at the same time. the main guy is a bit of a nob though
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 2 years ago
There isn't a lot to write about atm, waiting for an interesting news story. BTW today is the last day to grab Forza Furious 7 on Xbox One for free, so make sure you do.
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
I'm sure you'll have more then enough to type up in June.
Michael 2 years ago
Alcohol and ultra street fighter 4 at some point and probably some sunset overdrive and Dmc definitive most likely this weekend. Mr Anderson why have amiibo gone up £4? just wondering.
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 2 years ago
True, May/June will be plenty busy :D E3 Time :D
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Rather pay 4 quid more than 15 quid more on eBay :) went on Wolfe stein last night to get me ready for new game - forgot how fun it is! Nothing like having a machine gun in each hand shooting nazis until they get ripped apart :) recommend it to all the family.