Tuesday Chat: April 21

It's Tuesday, although there are no new releases today, so you'll likely either be waiting on May's releases or playing something else.

We've not exactly been busy with reviews recently thanks to the lack of new releases, but as long as there is gaming news we will keep the articles coming.

So what are you playing?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 21 Apr, 2015

Comments
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
finished sleeping dogs again last night so going to play the DLC next. Going to watch fast and furious tonight, i'm only going because i managed to get 2 for 1 cinema tickets for a year for the price of £2
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
I am still playing Destiny at the moment have ordered Tropico 5 never played one of those games so going into it a little blind so should be an interesting experience.
PHILIP 2 years ago
Been signed off work for another week with my bad back. I am always moaning I never have time for the playstation with working long hours and the kids etc and now I actually have time its sunny and too nice to be inside. Can't please me. Had Evil Within for Christmas and it's still sealed and untouched so may give that a go this week (when the sun goes down)
AJMiddleton's avatar
AJMiddleton 2 years ago
At the moment, I'm trying to finish off a few trophies on Bloodborne!
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
amiibos gone up to £20.. robbing bastards
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Well spotted Toots seems only here have upped the price so far.
The only decent place to buy them now are at the Nintendo UK Store since they sell at the actual RRP
They've been slowly rising here for a while, those are scalper proves now though. I'll stick with Amazon, have been able to get all the ones I've wanted at RRP or less there.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
2 little plastic figures are the price of one new game release.. even more than a new nintendo release.. Makes me remember why i stopped using RobTo
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Its a bad thing when your more expensive then Game.
PHILIP 2 years ago
Can't see why they are so expensive glad they don't interest me and even more glad my kids don't :-)
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Your kids don't intrest you? Haha
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
I have almost given up on the Amiibos now. Nintendo just need to produce more and stop the price gouging. I have ordered 5 amiibos from ShopTo and only 2 got delivered, 3 lost in post, plus the 2 that got delivered were crumpled due to being in jiffy bags. Also they do not offer 1st class postage either. When the Toad amiibo got lost from ShopTo which was the cheapest at the time I then bought it from GAME which was then the cheapest after ShopTo ran out of stock, and it arrived the next day, and in a box - I would rather buy Amiibos from GAME than ShopTo, even if they cost a bit more. Toys R Us is another good place to get them from if buying by post in bulk. I bought one from the Nintendo store but they are part of the Hut Group and use hermes, which is not too great - my parcel was "Out for delivery" for 7 days in a row. Amazon is the best overall provided they have some
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
Really not liking what I've heard/read about ShopTo's delivery/postage problems as of late, I haven't bought a game from ShopTo for about 5 months because they messed my account up with an order which took nearly 2 weeks to get resolved, I wanna pre order a handful of PS4 games but maybe I'm just better forgetting about ShopTo and sticking with eBay, Amazon and GAME like I have been doing for a while.
PHILIP 2 years ago
@ JoeToots LOL that come out wrong ha ha ha
Michael 2 years ago
Charging £20 for amiibo is disgusting.