Wednesday Chat: April 22

It's Wednesday and therefore time to chat amongst yourselves.

Since Wednesday is the middle of the week, it's a chat amongst yourselves topic time. Hopefully this will spark some interesting debate amongst all of you. So anything exciting happening in your world then?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 22 Apr, 2015

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Getting annoyed with the Yogscast - especially Hannah, can't stand her or Kim - both really annoying, but she always releases games on youtube the day before they come out. So she did 2 episodes of AC Chronicles yesterday, the whole of BL Ep 2 and GoT Ep 3 the day before we got it etc... Basically to get in there before anyone else and steal their views. They shouldn't be allowed to release until it is officially out over here. Just find it annoying - so i down vote them :)
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Between working and my social life I never get a chance to watch gaming videos which is abit unfortunate.
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
Regarding gaming videos, I am trying to avoid pretty much anything that isn't a trailer for all the upcoming games that I am planning on buying as last year I pretty much saw a lot of gameplay for pretty much all the big releases prior to purchasing them and in doing so I felt like I had already played the game and knew what to expect ect, which most certainly ruined a load of games for me so I'm trying to resist temptation and avoid gameplay footage for this years games unless it's a trailer. There's only really 4 games at the moment that I'm really looking forward to playing this year and that's Project Cars, Witcher 3. Metal Gear Solid and Black Ops 3. I'm not really aware of any upcoming PS4 exclusives other then Uncharted 4 which unfortunately got set back till next year.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Anybody else seen this about the new laughing stock battlefront compared to the old one http://i.imgur.com/bYp0g77.jpg i've made a complete U-turn on that game.
It was always going to be shit, it's EA, if there's one thing you can rely on them to do it's fuck over the consumer.
Michael 2 years ago
Between EA and activision you have the 2 most greedy games companies going, Ubisoft are not far behind these days either. Activision only changed the guitar on the new guitar hero so that previous dlc backwards compatibility wouldn't be an issue so they can charge again for the same songs, CoD is just a yearly way of milking sheep who buy it thinking it's actually good when it's average at best in recent years. EA with micro transactions in nearly everything I wish they would F off with it all.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
throw ubisoft into the mixture and we have a full house.
Hahaha! Just found out a dog was driving a tractor this morning https://twitter.com/trafficscotland/status/590780744533946368
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
http://i.imgur.com/h2RZ4do.jpg Battlefront is a game I would have gotten on all formats, but after it being cut down, I will wait, and just get it on Xbox, if it is better than what has been stated, but they are holding things back, then will get it on PS4 / PC later. Even with all the negative feedback they still will not delay the game, because they want it released with the film. They also seem to favour awesome looking cut scenes instead of more gameplay. Star Wars Galaxies had tonnes of features in it, and I would say it was the best MMO ever created, as there was something in the game for everyone, and the game felt alive, like GTA feels more alive than Watch Dogs, but did not do well as was heavily bugged and LA/SOE kept changing it to duplicate WOW success and so pissed off the players. but then they do SWTOR and has tonnes of features removed, and again lack of a decent space game, just a tacked on arcade style game, which was a complete insult.
AJMiddleton's avatar
AJMiddleton 2 years ago
Today, I'm concentrating on the Co-op in Bloodborne. :)
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
battlefront comparison is good. shame they have butchered it so much. I'm sure people would have rather had a bigger game with more content than one which has spent most its time and money on graphics. Will possibly rent but definitely not purchase
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
Telltale Games Collection is on weekly sale on the PSN store, get it now before 30th April for £32.99, afterwards it is £79.99! That is a whopping £47 saving.
You getting a kickback or something Tony?