Batman Arkham Knight PC Specs revealed

The PC Specs have been revealed for Batman Arkham Knight, check this out below if interested.

Minimum System Requirements

OS: Win 7 SP1, Win 8.1 (64-bit Operating System Required)
Processor: Intel Core i5-750, 2.67 GHz | AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
Graphics Memory: 2 GB
DirectX®: 11
Network: Broadband Internet Connection Required
Hard Drive Space: 45 GB

Recommended System Requirements

OS: Win 7 SP1, Win 8.1 (64-bit Operating System Required)
Processor: Intel Core i7-3770, 3.4 GHz | AMD FX-8350, 4.0 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
Graphics Memory: 3 GB
DirectX®: 11
Network: Broadband Internet Connection Required
Hard Drive Space: 55 GB

ULTRA System Requirements

OS: Win 7 SP1, Win 8.1 (64-bit Operating System Required)
Processor: Intel Core i7-3770, 3.4 GHz | AMD FX-8350, 4.0 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980
Graphics Memory: 3 GB
DirectX®: 11
Network: Broadband Internet Connection Required
Hard Drive Space: 55 GB

Can you PC handle Batman or will you be playing on console?

You can pre-order the console versions below.

Edited On 23 Apr, 2015

Comments
Not bad. If I was getting this it seems I would hit somewhere around High
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
I wonder how many people will purchase and then moan because they are on a 32 bit OS rather than a 64 bit one - people always do that in the steam forums because they haven't read it correctly or just don't know. I have on order for the PS4 just cos I can't be bothered upgrading my pc and faffing about. My PC will happily do high/ultra but the amount of broken PC games that come out means its safer to just grab on console - plus you can sell when completed if you want :)
Neil 2 years ago
My PC can handle this but going to play on PS4
Why would you buy it on console if you have a PC? You can get it for £25.54 at GMG right now
Neil 2 years ago
PS4 is easier to pick up and play, I have it pre-ordered at £37 but the cost doesn't really bother me Why would I buy it for PC if I have the ease of a console?
I agree with the ease of consoles, but only before this gen. The majority of what PC games go through with install times/download times & the constant patching is also happening with the 8th generation of consoles (bar the Wii U)
Neil 2 years ago
Well, it's bound to be an excellent game so I'll probably pick up for PC at some point and play through a second time just for comparison, but these days I feel diminishing returns is so close its not going to matter on the platform you buy
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
I tend to buy for console first, even if game can run on my PC, so as to get achievements, and then resell, and if it is any good then buy the game on Steam later on. I have not bought a retail disc PC game for ages so could be wrong on this, but AFAIK you can still not resell them once used due to serial code. My PC can not run this one, as I have a GTX 560 Ti, but may do if I upgrade to play the Witcher 3, as that will carry my saves from the previous Witcher games, so may get PC game first in this case, but as I have not yet finished Witcher 1 or 2, I may still get Witcher 3 on Xbox ONE, then sell it, then get PC version later when I can run it. I am undecided whether to upgrade PC with just a new graphics card (but will still have a i5 with 3,3 Ghz) or just get a gaming laptop or a Steam box, which I think gets released in November (for US at least, hopefully UK as well)
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
I'll pick this up on steam when it's like £10 after i eventually finish the other 3.