Tuesday Chat: April 28

It's Tuesday, although there are no new releases today, so you'll likely either be waiting on May's releases or playing something else.

We've not exactly been busy with reviews recently thanks to the lack of new releases, however we do have a couple on the horizon, such as State of Decay for Xbox One and one other, that Ash is currently slaving away on.

So what are you playing?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 28 Apr, 2015

Comments
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Playing the witcher 2 still. More importantly steam have removed paid mods from there workshop. Kudos to them for saying they are wrong.
PHILIP 2 years ago
Well after the shitty news about Silent Hills I browsed on the ps store for a horror title and downloaded slenderman the arrival last night. Graphics may be dated but I really enjoyed it. Short game; first time I've bought a title and finished it in the same evening. That thing running in the abyss level made me jump big time. May look at downloading the Mario Kart packs later. That 200cc looks punishingly brutal though. I hope its not a cheap "rubber banding" between places tacked on though.
200cc has no rubber banding, it's just everything is faster, insanely so.
I take it you played on console Phillip. Anyhoo that "Thing" that was chasing you in the Abyss level was actually Kate (Who Sendy turned into a proxy)
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
No new releases? State of Decay on Xbox ONE is one! Also I see that Wolfenstein Old Blood is now coming to retail when it was digital only before. Digital versions still releasing 5th May, but retail releasing 15th May.
PHILIP 2 years ago
@loli-nox-tan yes matey on ps3. I really enjoyed it. I'm playing it again on Hardcore mode now and I need gas canisters for the generators and battery runs out. I wondered if it was Kate running about. Had it really loud through surround sound and when she first grabbed me I crapped myself lol.
PHILIP 2 years ago
@Gloria must say it looks insane and mega fast. Does the frame rate suffer at all ?
Not at all, still silky smooth as ever.
PHILIP 2 years ago
Nice one. Don't use the Wii u much these days but gotta love Nintendo :-)
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Aye got to love the company who rehash and releases the same games every couple of years...
Could be worse, could be every year, or more often even.
PHILIP 2 years ago
Hmmm... I think in a way they are all guilty of that. I admit I have been a bit underwhelmed with the Wii U but don't regret buying it - over the years Nintendo have released so many good games I still go back to some of them now.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
You're not wrong I'll give you both that.
Could be Ubisoft who have released 3 Assassins Creed games in the last year ( They are aiming for 5)
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
As long as the games are new, and good I am not bothered, they can release as many as they want. They are better than all the remasters which are starting to become a joke now. Some are worth redoing, but they are becoming the new cash cow, which is wrong. I have ignored the past few so far - DmC, Borderlands and Dark Souls 2. Every new console can do with a new version of old games, to take advantage of new hardware, but I think Forza 6 is too soon or Forza 5 was.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
I will get Wolfenstein at the end of the month, apart from that I will just wait patiently for Witcher 3, I would have been temped by State of Decay if they had added coop.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
found Tropicio 5 on ps4 for 25 so got that, should be here on Friday. Kept meaning to get it on PC but never got round to it - rather play on PS4 anyway. was thinking of getting grim fandango and broken age on ps4/vita but i dunno. they will be in a sale at some point and i'm not missing out by not buying right now
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
I bought Tropico 5 on Xbox 360, and then bought it on PC a month or so ago when it was on sale for about £8. It will probably be cheaper again on next sale. I bought the Steam special edition as it has extra exclusive DLC "Isla de Vapor" whereas retail editions get 'Bayo del Olfato' These games play much better on the PC than console