Batman Arkham Knight Season Pass detailed *update*
1 year ago
Update: Warner Bros has provided a little more information on the season pass via it's Facebook, saying that it "heard from the community that you want more information on what would be included." So, published a list.
"While we aren't ready to unveil every aspect of the content we'll be developing, we would like to share more detail now to give you a better sense of the scope of the season pass," said Warner.
Content mentioned includes "Batgirl: A Matter of Family." This particular content is a prequel story expansion, which includes a new location and allows you to play as Batgirl for the first time in Rocksteady's Arkham series.
Also included is "The Season of Infamy" which lets you play as Batman in new story missions where super-villains invade Gotham City. This includes new story arcs and missions.
Here's an image of Batgirl and the full list which Warner published.
Season Pass Content details:
Batgirl: A Matter of Family
- An all new prequel story expansion in an entirely new location where you play as Batgirl for the very first time in the Arkham series - check out the first render of Batgirl.
The Season of Infamy
- Play as Batman in all new story missions featuring legendary super-villains invading Gotham City, with new story arcs, missions and gameplay features.
Gotham City Stories
- Play as Batman’s key allies in narrative missions extending their storylines, from both before and after the events in Batman: Arkham Knight.
Legendary Batmobiles with Themed Tracks
- Drive the most iconic Batmobiles from Batman’s 75-year history, on custom-built race tracks, each themed to that Batmobile’s specific era. Every Batmobile will be drivable across every race track.
Crimefighter Challenge Maps
- Engage in a series of new challenge maps utilizing the unique play styles of Batman and his allies.
- A variety of skins from across the eras for Batman, Robin, Nightwing and Catwoman.
Original: Warner Bros today announced the Season Pass for Batman: Arkham Knight.
The Season Pass is priced at £32.99 and will be available for console and PC. The Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass will deliver regular new content for six months post-launch including new story missions, additional super-villains invading Gotham City, legendary Batmobile skins, advanced challenge maps, alternative character skins, and new drivable race tracks.