ShopTo plays Project Cars

We played a little of Project Cars career mode and below you can watch us start out with some good old fashion Kart racing.

It's not super cars, but it's still  a lot of fun as you'll see below.

Edited On 06 May, 2015

Comments
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
bloody hell Joe, you spent more time off the track than on it :P
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
It is probably the fault of the dualshock controller. That is what I was like when I was playing the RIDE demo on PS4. I have much more control of the bikes on the Xbox ONE with its controller.
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
Just buy a pair a Kontrol Freeks? I had the green CQC ones for the Xbox One and they were awesome so I bought the same ones for the PS4, In fact I bought 2 sets for the PS4 as I have 2 controllers due to the built in battery non sense.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 2 years ago
Not the controllers fault. Project Cars massively pushing towards steering wheel.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
The playstation controller is not great. The main preferred controller used for PC games is the Xbox 360 or Xbox ONE controller. There is not much want for the PS3/PS4 controller
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Tony that's more to do with compatibility not preference.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
You're naive if you think otherwise.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
i find the ps$ controller to get annoying after using for long periods - expecially racing games as holding the R2 or L2 button kinda hurts (mine is a bit sharp on the edges). Watched you last night joe for the hour you did, you need to look at the floor, the brake lights where always red as you hit the corner haha! That what I would do, but approaching at that speed will just result in flying off the track. I'll stream mine next week but i'll be 10x worse than joe, I usually drink a lot then play racing games, gives me an excuse to be bad
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
Not really Joe, the PS4 controller is more compatible than the Xbox ONE controller.
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 2 years ago
The steering is too sensitive for me, especially in faster vehicles, going to look to tweak it. I think this game is really calling out for a wheel.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 2 years ago
The PS4 and X1 controller share the same amount of use online PC. The 360 one is more common as its easily compatible and been out for years.
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
Thinking about buying either the Thrustmaster T80 or the Thrustmaster T100 to use with Project Cars as I do like the game but it would really benefit from a steering wheel so going to pop into GAME after work tomorrow and see if they have either of those steering wheels, Hopefully they do.