Monday Chat: May 11

It's Monday, so what did you get up to over the weekend?

What have you been up to? What games have you been playing?

Once again, today we will be live streaming at some point, although we aren't sure what game yet, so make sure you keep an eye on twitter for the time and join us on twitch.tv/shopto.

Let's Chat!

Edited On 11 May, 2015

Comments
Had a blast on the Splatoon beta/demo thing, it's a breath of fresh air in a stagnant genre. Also chilled out with Kirby and Puzzles & Dragons, both great chillout games.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Played abit of the witcher 2 over the weekend but the majority of the weekend was just spending time with my son which made it a great weekend :).
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
played project cars - up to year 2, real cars and my god its hard to control! just about mastered karts as well, made me rage-reset quite a few races haha! Also finally forced myself to finished the 'Bored'er 1886 - sooooo boring, the only cutscene you can skip is the bloody credits! Now I have to go back and get the collectibles.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Watched the new Avengers film. A bit meh, imho, but was decent enough. The first film did set pretty high standards. Otherwise, got some more Destiny hours in and I'm waiting for May 19th for another reason. Managed to squeeze in some Uni work and recorded the pilot for a podcast I'm working on. We sound like we were reading from the script (which we were) but with background sound effects and other things saved to be added, it should be a pretty decent pilot and we'll move on from there.
Mark 2 years ago
Been anxiously pacing my house waiting for The Witcher 3 to arrive. Only 8 days to go.
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
Tried to play Killzone for the PS4 over the weekend but it was absolutely boring so I just traded it in, Stsrted playing Infamous second son instead which I'm about 1/3 - 1/2 way through and so far I've really been enjoying it, I've also got the DLC (First Light) as that came with the game from a guy in eBay so once I've completed the main game then I will play the DLC.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
The only problem with the WItcher 3 releasing now is that the hot weather seems to be coming too, which makes game playing less pleasurable. I was mainly play RE Revelations 2 over the weekend. Will be getting The Old Blood this week, and Witcher 3 next week, probably Xbox ONE version, to get retail edition with extra goodies, then may sell it and get PC version later, when it is about a tenner on Steam, as I do not fancy upgrading PC in hot weather - increases the risk of sweat dripping over the components!
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
Oh No! It is still Monday! I am sure it was Tuesday today. The longest Monday ever. This is like Groundhog day but the Internet is not fooled - It remembers what we did on Monday! Still only 8 days for the Witcher 3, the wait is getting longer as we keep repeating Monday 11th May! Either that or ShopTo are having troubles logging in again, and unable to report any new news.