Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition launches on June 23

Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition is set to release digitally across North America and Europe starting June 23, 2015 for $24.99 / €24.99 / £19.99.

The game will be available on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. You can watch a new trailer featuring gameplay of all five playable characters below.

Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition features the largest roster of playable characters in any Devil May Cry game to date, allowing gamers to try out many new ways to execute stylish combos. In addition to the return of Nero and Dante, now Vergil, Trish and Lady are playable with each of their own distinctly different playstyles.

Here's the trailer.

Edited On 12 May, 2015

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
what's better - this or DMC?
DMC4 is one of the best Beat em Up games I've played. Worth the £20 asking price
Neil 2 years ago
If by DMC you mean the newest game, it's down to opinion, for me I don't like the new game, sonething about it I just don't like, maybe it's just his hair! I prefer the older games and DMC4 was no exception to that
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 2 years ago
DMC is better. DMC4 is a solid game though. Some people hate on it due to the rerunning of the bosses as Dante but the games fight mechanics are awesome. It is the third best DMC for me, but well worth 20 quid.
Michael 2 years ago
Is this getting a physical release? I don't trust digital only releases, probably showing my age but I want a physical copy of things and that's why I haven't bought shovel knight yet.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
DMC (latest one) has been reduced to 20 on psn - may get that, its a few quid cheaper than physical
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 2 years ago
I would recommend it. The combat is buttery smooth and the level design is great with some top characters.