Monday Chat: May 18

It's Monday, so what did you get up to over the weekend?

What have you been up to? What games have you been playing?

We are not able to stream some of the game we want to yet due to embargoes, however make sure you keep an eye on twitch.tv/shopto as soon we will bring you live streams of The Witcher 3 and Splatoon.

In he meantime, let's chat!

Edited On 18 May, 2015

Comments
Dawn 2 years ago
Counting down the minutes until you dispatch my order.
Played some Codename STEAM and Kirby over the weekend, plus fitted the extra long gamepad battery for my Wii U. Also got myself a last minute deal on a holiday for next month, saving almost £100, which was nice.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
joe - did you sort out a method of streaming your Wii U then? What did you go for? I've been obsessed with an Australian Hunting game on PS Now this weekend haha! it was surprisingly fun. Also Kick and Fennick on the PS TV - told the devs they should release on PSN for PS4 as looks beautiful on PS TV
Michael 2 years ago
I have been tempted to buy a ps tv for ages but i don't own a ps4 yet (getting one when street fighter 5 comes out tho) would it still be worth getting? I am on the lookout for an external hdd for my wii u, I have a 2 terabyte one by seagate for the Xbox one and that seems ok so far, are seagate ones compatible with the Wii u? I got the long life battery for wii u a good while ago and it really makes a massive difference. I use an elgato video capture card and a ball microphone for streaming wii u stuff and that works really well :)
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 2 years ago
Completed The Wolf Among Us. Best Telltale game by far. Witcher 3 got bought while drunk and will have Destiny HOW tomorrow. Not a bad week to look forward too.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
PS TV is good (I have a 64GB card in it that stupidly cost more than the PS TV!) which is loaded with all the free games I've got in OS Plus - only about 10 don't work. I use the PS TV so I can have my PS4 in my PC room for streaming and stream the PS4 to my main telly. I like it but only as a streaming device and certain Vita games console - wouldn't be that good as a stand alone device
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Plus, you can't remote play a PS4 which is using PS Now. no Vita app yet so can only use PS now on the PS4. which is annoying, means I have to sit in PC room to play on it. ah well. 1st world problems!
PHILIP 2 years ago
I played Remember me which was given free on ps plus months ago which I just downloaded and kept in case it was any good. Loaded it up Friday night and have to say I really enjoyed it finished it over the weekend. I probably wouldn't of given it a look as well. Camera angle a bit shitty at times but good fighting system and great story. Never did finish Pikmin 3 so I am going to crack on with that this week and maybe download both the Mario Kart 8 Dlc. Is it worth the price as it seems Nintendo have been very reasonable with the content?
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
MK DLC worth it - I like Nintendo pricing - the DLC for Hyrule Warriors was also very long and for a small amount - they don't seem to overcharge like most companies.
PHILIP 2 years ago
I haven't got Hyrule warriors as i am not into the dynasty warriors type of games however I do love Zelda one of my favourite game series so I may give it a go. Thanks matey.
Yep, Nintendo are mostly good for DLc, the MK8 stuff is fantastic.
PHILIP 2 years ago
Buying both parts :-)
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
Myself was way to busy for gaming this weekend sadly. Hey Gloria where did you get your extra long life battery for the wii u gamepad from ?
Got it from Amazon, was £22 plus change.