Tuesday Chat: May 19

It's Tuesday, so how is everyone today?

We managed to complete Life is Strange Episode 3 last night, so look out for our review later today. As always we will also bring you the gaming news and if we have time after that we'll be streaming some Witcher 3 and maybe even some Splatoon.

So what are you up to?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 19 May, 2015

Comments
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 2 years ago
Destiny - House of Wolves. Enough said
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Didn't realise LiS ep 3 was out last night - didn't appear on store, you have to manually search for it, grrr. gonna play that tonight though - just finished getting all the photos from ep 1 and 2 last night. Prob a bit of witcher too. Gonna cancel my splatoon bundle on nintendo and a few amiibo orders here - can't buy if I haven't enough money!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
I really don't want to cancel my splatoon bundle on nintendo - dearer than on here though! should have swapped when i had the chance haha. may leave it there a few more days
PHILIP 2 years ago
I think splatoon is going to do well on the WiiU looks better the more I see of it. Amiibo whatsits don't interest me but the game looks to be very good.
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 2 years ago
Our Splatoon review will be next week I think. :D
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Destiny for me. However, I've got an invite to Planetside 2 Beta so my try and give that a whirl at some point. And looking at going halves with someone on Witcher 3 as it looks pretty epic
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Witcher 2 for me. I'm not satisfied I can move onto number 3 yet. Got it downloaded and ready for when I am happy to move on though.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
My Witcher 3 just arrived from Very - they seem to be doing really well - cheaper then other online shops - deliverer on release date and day 1 edition - which i wasn't expecting- unless they all day 1 with map
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 2 years ago
Seems Project Red actually included a manual. Praise the lords. Have it installed but doubt I will get any game time till monday. All about House of Wolves.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
'manual' haha - isn't it like 4 pages, just controls? plus its too big to fit in the ps4 case haha! I remember ordering Might and Magic X on PC and that came with a real full manual - i miss them :( There was a PS4 game recently with one too but can't remember which game it was
I'm sure The Witcher 3 will come with a manual. CD Projeckt are really good about that sort of thing. (Then again Bamco is publishing)
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
I actually have it here - got delivered to my work a few hours ago - its 5 pages (controller layout and ui display layout which is nice) - and you get a 15 page 'compendium' which tells you what happened previously - which is nice for people who haven't played it before. Also a code for a skin in the arena ios/android game, a code for digital version of the first comic and some stickers and a map - so quite a few things tbh. This the PS4 version btw
CDProjekt love their extras. I'm still holding a grudge about the exclusive cloth map in the Xbone CE
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
well we get a paper version :) I like cloth ones though - have a cloth one with Might and Magic X and I think my AC Unity came with one - can't remember
I don't really care about the cloth itself it's more to do that the Xbone got extra stuff
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
only on the big collectors edition though - not standard. thats fine. consoles get exclusive ltd edition items over PC's all the time.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 2 years ago
Yeah they do but CDP always say they are for vthe players and no preorder dlc, no store stuff, no differences, only massive dlc eventually. Then they have more in a certain version. Goes against their image.
A bit hungover today so just having a lazy day on the sofa with Codename STEAM, just come to a big fuck off boss.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Well i've just looked at my time played and according to steam i'm 28 hours into The witcher 2 and only just hit chapter 3! it's such a great game I'll be gutted when i have finished it. After i have finished it i will have a break from the witcher series and play something a little shorter, maybe one of the batman games then i'll jump into the witcher 3 after the first patch has hit!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
ahhh, just seen they got cards as well. ah well. MS obv paid them or something. Nevermind - I dunno if i'll get the Season pass for Witcher yet either - no point buying until 1st piece of content out as may even be reduced before it is finished. BTW - free content - it in the store or in-game store? was gonna set it to grab on the way home but can't find anything.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
found it! Beard and hair kit + armour - joy haha and actually 10-20 meg so not in game and unlocks! wtf - thats new
I'm assuming the exclusive Xbox stuff was all the call of Bamco. Anyhoo there isn't any point of anyone buying the Expansion Pass for The Witcher 3 tbh. I have no doubt that the both of them will be great but you have a massive RPG to play (That will apparently have a Skyrim level mod kit) so to put down an extra £20 right now (Great value) it pointless
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
got home - Borderlands 2 and Diablo 3 on PS4 have updates - hmmmm. BL2 update is huge: http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2015/05/19/borderlands-the-handsome-collection-update-today-ps4-xbox-one-large/
Turniplord's avatar