New video shows Project Morpheus 'London Heist' footage

Some gameplay footage of London Heist, the Sony demo for Project Morpheus, has arrived on the internet.

We don't know much about the origin of the video, but it looks like it was shot at a recent event at the SVVR expo 2015, which according to google is the Silicon Valley Virtual Reality show.

Project Morpheus is supposedly due to arrive before this time next year. By the looks of things PS Move will be the perfect controller for it, so if you are interested snap some up now for cheap and if you already have some them make sure to keep them.

Have a look at the video below.

Edited On 20 May, 2015

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
if all they release are gimicky games then this will just fail. looks like to play the games to the full advantage you need the camera, headset and 2 move lollipops.
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 2 years ago
Remember that the DS4 is essentially a Move controller.
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 2 years ago
Also, most people should own the camera. It's really worth it on PS4 for streaming etc.
PHILIP 2 years ago
Not used my move controller for nearly 2 years but I'll keep it in case...
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
thats true, they may require moves tho. never got ps4 camera, they gave up on integrating with games as fast as the kinnect. I just feel the new studio they set up to develop games will be just tech demo quality and not full on games. why would a dev spend loads on implementing vr just for 1 console? or 1 and pc leaving out xbox owners? we'll see tho
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 2 years ago
It depends what you use the camera for. It was never about games really, that's why it was optional. However it'll be essential for Project Morpheus, so glad I have one, as they may become hard to get hold of again. The camera at is more for streaming and it does a good job.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
yeah, the quality of the camera looked good when you used to use it on twitch - I even considered getting on so I can use on both PS and PS4 for streaming haha - but its supposed to be hard to get it to work on a PC - so just got a normal camera instead. I thought there would have been more games with interactivity but the fact the DS4 has built in motion controls kinda removed the need for the light bar sensors (although it looks good in games when they program the light correctly like the cops red and blue in GTA). Hopefully, if it is a sucess, it will lead to more games implementing £D as well though - my 3D on my TV is feeling left out by the PS4 so far...
Turniplord's avatar