Friday Chat: May 22

What are you plans? What games will you be playing, what movies will you be seeing? Are you doing anything exciting? Let us know what you are up to.

Let's Chat!

Edited On 22 May, 2015

Comments
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
I'll be playing the Witcher 3 over the weekend, So far I've only played it for 3 hours but considering that I usually dispise RPG games I'm actually surprised by how interesting the game is and can certainly see myself playing this game a lot over the next few months until Metal Gear is released.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 2 years ago
Got to level 34 on my Warlock on Destiny and been messing about on Witcher. Wont be able to game over the weekend sadly.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Hopefully Destiny tonight and maybe Monday. We've got my partner's kid over the weekend so scuppered plans for gaming as my partner does uni work during the day. Still, off to see Queen tomorrow evening so that should be fun :)
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
And still stuck on lvl 30 on Destiny, but hopefully I can get some decent gear from the Trials of Osiris this weekend.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
kind of getting into the Witcher - was on it a number of hours yesterday. again though - nothing jumping out telling me hoe this is different to a few RPG's out there. Plus I can't figure out how I change my hair/beard (the free dlc) - found where you choose what happened in prev games - that was a nice touch
listerdaleo's avatar
listerdaleo 2 years ago
Witcher 3 all day for me ^^ Just seen Samurai Warriors 4 II be released here in oct 2nd.. All has its 13 new chapters, new character and a new mode, it might aswell be called SW:Extreme Legends haaa
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
https://twitter.com/koeitecmoeurope/status/600941938704031744/photo/1 - SW4-2, Nobunaga's ambition and Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3 (missed out 2 but 3 out on 3DS and Vita over here in june!) - Koei galore this year haha!
listerdaleo's avatar
listerdaleo 2 years ago
Nobunaga’s Ambition slightly reminds me of kessen from what i seen of it..
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
Its Pac-man's 35th Anniversary today. Ghostly Adventures 2 is also on sale on the Xbox 360 Marketplace for Gold subscribers.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Looks like EA neglected to pick up this domain http://www.eastarwars.com/ and http://www.eastarwarsbattlefront.com/
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
is BF Hardline any good on single player? you have it same price as psn and it's tempting. won't play much online though
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
I have received 7 emails in regards to this Mega Sale. When you check the Wii U games all that it shows is Just Dance, yet in the email the games on sale include Donkey Kong Country Returns, Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, and Smash Bros. Also 3DS games are not showing Professor Layton. Probably other games missing too. Also Battlefield Hardline is £29 on PS4 but £36 on Xbox ONE? This site has seriously become PS biased.
Costa 2 years ago
Playing Witcher 3 up until Monday morning! Then off to Cayman Islands for a weeks holiday:) Excited but also annoyed I'll be missing out on The Witcher 3 for a whole week!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Just been emailed by Ubisoft - My Heroes of Might and Magic 7 Beta has gone live :) will play that tomorrow I think - still on Witcher (really into it now, must be over 50 hours now). Plus Magika 2 unlocks at 11pm according to sony - pre-order on that has downloaded and ready to unlock.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
hey - does FFx/X-2 come on 1 disk or is it 1 and a download - like the vita? Thinking of grabbing it when your price goes below 30 - got on Vita but i'm guessing it looks a bit nicer on the PS4 now. Thx