Tuesday Chat: May 26

It's Tuesday, so has everyone enjoyed the bank holiday weekend?

We've been playing a lot of The Witcher 3 and it's still brilliant. We've also been checking out Farming Simulator and we're still trying to figure out how to review it.

So what did you do this weekend?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 26 May, 2015

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Witcher - in-game clock saying i've been playing for over 5 days now - i've not really turned it off haha - just trying to explore and do side missions and saving a lot as the bad guys levels jump a lot when you are exploring and i'm only level 21. Also bought Deception 4 for vita off you last night - plus Magika 2 unlocked last night - lots of fun, played on that for a few hours
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
All i did for gaming this weekend was finish up the witcher 2 (officially my all time fav game) Install GTA V on PC and slap a few games of counterstrike out! t'was to nice to game! Spent the majority of it in the lake district.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 2 years ago
Was at a wedding friday and saturday. But got to level 34, got some trials gear and a 365 Fatebringer in Destiny. Now just going around looking for the Barons wife and destroying monster camps like a hero in the Witcher 3.
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
Went back to Destiny last night. Had a 7gb download before I could play it though, I think that was for the 2 expansions though. Noticed a few things changed since I last played it back in the beginning of October. I want to try and get the Plat for Destiny but there's a few trophies on their about doing Raids and Strikes with your clan. Not sure if many people from Shopto clan still play Destiny though. I need to level up more before I do the raids.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Spear there is a little group of us in the shopto clan that play most days. A lot has changed last few weeks. They seemed to have fixed a lot of the annoying parts of the game. To get the plat you need to make 3 characters do a fair bit in PVP and do flawless Raider which is difficult as it is do a whole raid without dying.
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
Most of us are still playing Spear :)
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
Ah beat me to it :) Yea most of us have the platinum too but we're gonna need to do flawless again soon anyway for another member of the group who wasn't playing at the time
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
I didn't realise people still played it from shopto clan. I know it's going to take a while to get the plat but I still want to get it. I've got about 53% trophies. Quite a large chunk of what's left is about Raids.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Can get 3 of the raid trophies in one go takes about 30 minutes if you have the Dark Below expansion. The 4th one (flawless raider) takes a little bit of luck but since the level cap has been increased it should be a little easier now.
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
I'm only level 27. Would I struggle in a Raid? I tried one ages ago when I was level 26 and kept dying. It would be really helpful if we could organise a time to do a Raid. I'm working today so won't get home till 5:30 at the earliest.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
You can do Crota raid at level 27 but you wont be able to do much throughout it as most stuff you try and kill will say immune. You can do vault of glass comfortably at that level. Most of us are on between 7.00pm to late usually 9.30 to midnight is are prime slot for all the clan to be playing. We might not be able to get you through a raid tonight but should be able to sometime this week if you like.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 2 years ago
Level 27 can do normal Crota and contribute and get you used to Raids. You wouldn't enjoy Crota due to being unable to do damage/survive.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 2 years ago
I meant level 27 can do normal VOG* it is the level I did my first VOG.
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
Is there matchmaking for the Raids yet? Wouldn't mind doing Vault of Glass tonight.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 2 years ago
There isnt. There is matchmaking for level 28 Prison of Elders mind which is good. Gets you an exotic. Www.reddit.com/r/fireteams or destinylfg.com are good places to get fireteams quickly though.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Street fighter 4 on PS4 - hidden unless you search for it!: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/ultra-street-fighter-iv/cid=EP9000-CUSA01839_00-USF4DEV00104SCEE
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Ps now games changed(in beta) giving away gow3 - which is silly cos now I don't need to buy the remaster! Also a few other cool games like saints row 2 and heavy rain and dead island :) just wish they came with all the doc too!
Turniplord's avatar