Monday Chat: June 1

It's Monday, so what did you get up to over the weekend?

What have you been up to? What games have you been playing?

We've been playing a platformer which we will tell you about soon, as well as some FIFA 15 for some reason. So what have you been up to?

Let's chat!

Edited On 01 Jun, 2015

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Off sick today - got flu/very bad cold - hate it - plus feels like girt in eyes so can't even play anything as it hurts too much! Played a bit of witcher this weekend though - found a game breaking bug so that wasn't fun - waiting for 1.05 to fix now (devs said it in 1.05 and not 1.04 which is crap).
PHILIP 2 years ago
^That's a bugger are you very far into the game ?
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Friday night I went for a cheeky pint which, for the first time in a long time, turned into a night out. Parts of Saturday morning have been lost to my memory forever, and Saturday itself was a write off. However, Sunday I squeeze in some Destiny and encountered someone with the Lord of Wolves epic shotgun. Cutting through hive like they were paper. The thing is immense and they practically did the level 28 strike on their own!
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Get well soon, Turniplord.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Thanks :) Gonna go for a lie down now - Yeah, I would say about 100ish hours in. you can complete the game without this mission but you don't' get the best ending or something. the devs said the 'quick fix' is to fight a guy and win before triggering the mission - For me to do that I would have to pretty much start again as it was over 60 hours ago I lost in a fight with him! Luckily I had a save before the trigger of the mission so loaded that and decided to just do side missions until it is fixed. Dunno if PS4 only, but all over their forums
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
basically - if you up to the part where you are getting people to help in the final fight - DONT do the Skelig (think thats how its spelt) one - leave that until confirmed fix - otherwise you get a infinite load no-matter which path you chose during the missions
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Kaysar, did you not top it off with a cheeky gym session then a cheeky nandos?
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
:P
PHILIP 2 years ago
@turniplord that's a shit especially so far into the game. Hopefully it will be addressed soon.
Spent most of the weekend playing Splatoon, fantastic game.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Lol, no, Toots. And I bully myself for that phrase having slipped into my everyday speech.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 2 years ago
Completed Trials of Osiris. Went 7-0 at one point so imagine 9-0 is possible.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Only attempted it twice and each run had our arses handed back to use on a plate. However, I'd like to try again at some point if some ShopTo peeps are up for it
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Yeah would like another go at some stage but dont think I will ever get to the lighthouse. Looking forward to Iron Banner this week a good way to get etheric light.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Oh, is that back? Good, I have some medallions to cash in
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Yeah it is back tomorrow and you can buy etheric light when you reach level 3 and 5 plus iron banner gear and guns. Think its the scout rifle and fusion rifle this time
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Pretty sure I've only just hit lvl 1. I've only been involved for the first time last time. Ah well, I'll see how far I can grind before my girlfriend bans me from the TV ;-)
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
Played a lot of Destiny over the weekend. Looking forward to iron banner this week. Desperately need some etheric light to fully upgrade my legendary primary weapon.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
ohhh, wonder what the 'platformer' is?!? can't think of any that are coming out in the new few weeks except for that Legend of Kay.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Would guess Yoshis Woooly World Turnip. Spear you dont need etheric light for the trophy just need to fully upgrade a legendary gun so all the nodes are done which should be easier with the new vendor guns as no uprgarde damage nodes to do.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
totally forgot about yoshi! can't wait to try all my Amiibos on it - the 2 i ordered off Shopto turned up this time! haha, first time for everything. Jigglypuff is so heavy!
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
I've upgraded everything on my legendary auto rifle but trophy hasn't popped. I read online that I need etheric light to fully upgraded it.
unseen_hero ( Jack )'s avatar
unseen_hero ( Jack ) 2 years ago
spear do you still need help with the flawless raider trophy?
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
Yeah I still need help with flawless raider and epic raider trophies. At the moment I'm working towards hunter mastery.