Uncharted Trilogy confirmed for October release; Comes with Uncharted 4 beta access *update* Pre-order now

Update: You can now pre-order Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Trilogy from ShopTo. Pre-order here.

Original: The Uncharted Trilogy has been confirmed for an October release on PS4.

Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves and Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception are all included in the package which will arrive on October 7 in Europe and October 9 in the UK.

Since the launch of the PS4, Sony says that its seen plenty of requests across our Twitter, Facebook, and message boards all over the internet for the first three games in the Uncharted series, which it says have sold 21+ million copies and garnered an average 92 Metacritic rating, to receive a remastered release.

So Bluepoint Games, a team which has done some fantastic work on remasters in the past, has been working on Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection.

The Nathan Drake Collection allows you to play the single-player campaigns of Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, and Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception in 1080p and 60fps with better lighting, textures, and models, although they are also working on a range of improvements and additions across all three games.

By pre-ordering Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection now, you can receive the Nathan Drake Pack which includes single player skins of iconic Drake outfits as well as the Golden AK-47 and Golden 92FS guns. If you pre-order the digital download via the PlayStation Store, you will also get an Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection PS4 dynamic theme.

The Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection also grants you exclusive access to Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End multiplayer beta.

Edited On 05 Jun, 2015

Comments
megabug7's avatar
megabug7 2 years ago
I want....
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
Fantastic news but where's the link to pre order it?
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Brilliant games but if i was to have one criticism of them it would be that the aiming in gun fight has ways felt clunky.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
yet another remaster of a game that is on PS Now. Can't see many signing up for PS Now if they keep remaking their most popular games haha!
inspector 74's avatar
inspector 74 2 years ago
Im just simply stunned Sony have actually managed to remaster a game (or games) thats actually worth getting, I would still love a Bioshock trilogy tart up the most though
Chrissay's avatar
Chrissay 2 years ago
Everywhere I look there's remastered games coming out, but I'm happy with this one. Preordered already:)
bigsin17's avatar
bigsin17 2 years ago
come on shopto you gota be pro active with these announcements...there should be a link to preorder as soon as they announce it! come ornnnnnn!!
unseen_hero ( Jack )'s avatar
unseen_hero ( Jack ) 2 years ago
finally it was confirmed
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 2 years ago
Preordered
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
pre ordered too, like i even considered it
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
May pick this up. Never played an Uncharted game (bar a multiplayer beta) but my friends have raved about it
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
will this one also have a 'pre-order now to get it for 39 quid' offer? I know the price there is a placeholder, but its a bit steep
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
Will probably pick this up, but will wait for a price drop. I don't mind paying £35-£40 but I'm not prepared to pay more. It's good for people who have gone from Xbox 360 to PS4.
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 2 years ago
No consideration necessary, finger was on autopilot to press the order button
Dru1034's avatar
Dru1034 2 years ago
I think the price is actually quite good, considering you are getting 3 games, I have been hoping and waiting for this to happen. Should tide me over until uc4
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Three dated games. Sure, remastered, but still not "new". I can't get past the rationalisation of £10 a game, so about £30 would be the right price for me
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
I suppose, but seeing as they are remasters I thought it would have been a little cheaper (50 quid everywhere at the moment) I'll probably get it around december time - too many things are coming out in sept/october time and I dont' care about the beta - its just a multiplayer beta so probably wouldn't play it anyway :)
Autogamer's avatar
Autogamer 2 years ago
You can get them for about a tenner or less each on ps3. Also they only seem to have the single player campaigns, and not the multiplayer. I suppose no harm in preordering, can cancel if price does not drop, plus chances are it could be about £20 in black friday or christmas sales.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
i bet this will shift a few units! I'm not usually hyped about remasters but the first two games are deffo in my top 5 games of all time and to top it off i'm just playing through the third at the moment albeit a little slow but this seems great value for 3 great games.
Dru1034's avatar
Dru1034 2 years ago
I know they are dated but they still hold good gameplay and for me these are games I do pick up and play again and again, I do agree with turnip about the beta I'm not interested about the multiplayer. I do still have these in PS3 these and the dead space trilogy are the only games I kept for the PS3. But to see them remastered and tweeked is going to be good, I hope they do drop in price, don't get me wrong £50 is a lot for games that have already been released, but when they do drop then maybe more people would be inclined to get them,
PHILIP 2 years ago
I have to admit the more I think about it I will probably end up buying them if there is a major graphical difference to the ps3 versions. Kayser or anyone else who hasn't played these games before.. BUY IT ! you will not be disappointed they are really good games with great story and likeable characters.
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
Just pre ordered it although I do think the price is a little high, £39.99 would be a fair price. (IMO)
craig 2 years ago
48 for 3 last gen games no thanks
craig 2 years ago
48 for 3 last gen games no thanks
Autogamer's avatar
Autogamer 2 years ago
It is usually best to preorder in case they do a daily sale, and the preorder will capture that price, without the need to keep a daily check, but check the preorder price a week or so before release, and if it has not dropped then cancel preorder.
Autogamer's avatar
Autogamer 2 years ago
I'm not interested in the multiplayer either, but it just makes it less value. With multiplayer I would price the item at £35-£40, without multiplayer I would price the item at £30-£35.
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 1 year ago
You never know what the price will be come launch.