Monday Chat: June 8

It's Monday, so what did you get up to over the weekend?

What have you been up to? What games have you been playing?

We've not had a chance for any gaming this weekend, it's nice weather outside and sometimes you just have to catch some sun. So what have you been up to?

Let's chat!

Edited On 08 Jun, 2015

Comments
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 1 year ago
Busy weekend for me. Friday night was a quiet night in, Saturday got a lot of Destiny done during the day before going to town and catching a favourite local band. Sunday was spent trying to stop the world spinning (which it did around 6pm) before finally getting to lvl 3 on the Iron Banner. So that's my gaming splurge on Destiny over with. Just need to figure out what to spend my solitary etheric light on.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 1 year ago
Oh, also blasted through the first episode of GoT. Girlfriend really enjoyed it (although it is quite buggy) and we lost track of time. Looking froward to getting some of the other episodes complete
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
never noticed any bugs in GoT. Seemed fine on the PS4 :) - completed Witcher 3, well, finished it. About 230 hours I think I've spent on it, but i've been concentrating on side missions more than the story. Finished on level 38 which is quite high looking at the forums (without using any XP glitches). Also been playing Project X Zone on the 3DS - forgot I had it but it lots of fun!
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 1 year ago
Was on the PS4. It crashed at one scene and completely froze. Closed app and started again and wouldn't load. Restarting PS4 did it and we were back five minutes in the storyline. Every now and then it was a bit "laggy" but otherwise it was fine.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Strange - I have noticed since the last PS4 update though that I've had to fully turn off my PS4 and back on a few times for various games - Witcher 3 for example woulnd't load and GTA 5 wouldn't install - may just be coincidence though.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
oh, bought a Red light of death 40gig PS3 on ebay with 5 games and a controller and cables for £3.20! with postage it was just over 15 quid. Gonna take a look at fixing it - done a Red light error before, just taking apart and re-seating the various parts after forcing an over-heat to re-solder. Just wanted a cheap PS3 to play the PS Plus games I've got for the ps3 over the last 18 months
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
Didn't do much gaming this weekend just a little counterstrike in the evenings. Saturday I baked my first set of cakes with my son. Was a great way for us to spend time and yesterday because the weather was nice I took him over to preston docks to have a gander and alook at the boats.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 1 year ago
Preston docks is certainly a lot nicer than it used to be, although they now have an issue with too much green algae. I work not 10 minutes walk from the docks
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
aye it was good, he loved it. Will certainly be returning in future.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 1 year ago
Well if you live locally enough to visit the docks I also recommend Brockhole's nature reserve, if you've not already been. Don't know how old your lad is but they have a Gruffalo Walk there, with all the creatures from the book. My three year old daughter loved it
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
Aye, I've been before. I live in Blackburn you see.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 1 year ago
I thought so based on your profile pic. Brother works in your neck of the woods
Dead 1 year ago
Played loads of Splatoon, won lots of games.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
They have announced Samurai Warriors 4 Empires in Japan in Sept (this is as well as 4-2 which comes out over here in September) - also, FF15 2.0 is out tomorrow (the demo)