Latest Witcher 3 patch out now for PC/PS4; Xbox patch arrives this week

The Witcher 3 Patch 1.05 for PC and 1.04 for PS4 have been made available.

"Patch 1.05 LIVE for PC. 1.04 for PS4 out now in Europe/US. Rest of the world & XBOX next week," announced CD Projekt on Twitch on Friday.

Next week equals this week for Xbox owners.

Have you had a chance to test drive the patch on PS4 or PC yet? If so then what do you think? Has it made a difference?

Edited On 08 Jun, 2015

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
fixes the mission bugs on Ps4 - managed to complete the game now. Supposedly people have found mention of New Game + mode in DLC 9 (which is about 2 weeks off) - was going to start again on harder difficulty to get other achievements but I think i'll wait, took easily over 200 to complete this time so I'll happily do new game + where hopefully my level and items will carry over
Cheeky Monkey's avatar
Cheeky Monkey 2 years ago
I just can't get into it, still at level 2. Can't find anything to do to level up before tackling the Griffin or find out how to make the necessary potions. I don't particularly like the combat either, it's not as good as Kingdoms of Amalur.
Neil 2 years ago
But, unlike KoA, it has no level cap which makes it instantly superior!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
doesn't matter about the level cap - you will complete the game at 30-35ish and after that you still get about 5xp per kill, so leveling up will be a bitch until new game+ is put in and the quest becomes active again
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
you can kill Griffin at level 2. just roll a lot, run in, hit twice, roll out etc... takes a while but it supposed to at that point. potions - once you made them once every time you meditate for at least an hour you get them all refilled. so for griffin put food in your up slot and if you get hit just push up and run away until the food regen your health then run back in.
Neil 2 years ago
It does matter regards level cap, it's not the fact you get 5exp or whatever, it's the fact some devs think they are doing the consumer a favour with limitation, which is certainly not the case. Besides, Witcher 3 just really pissed me off, if you have over 65k gold it resets, I then had 5k last I checked, plus I didn't use any kind of exploit to gain that cash, damn some things in games really piss me off...
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
that must be to catch people out who have exploited it. Most i've ever had in my wallet is 16k. no idea how you got over 65k legitimately. What I was getting at though is, even though they may not have specifically put in a limit on the level, they have as you cannot get enough XP to get anywhere near a high level - it annoys you more if you are trying to level up as there is nothing to level up on. NG+ and the DLC will help, but the base game will have you making out with nothing left to level up on about level 40. Plus highest enemy i've seen is about 35 which are really easy to take down on level 33+ so you become OP without the enemies scaling (still see level 1 enemies which now take 1 hit to kill)