Tuesday Chat: June 9

It's Tuesday, so is everyone having a good day so far?

We've been playing a little Elder Scrolls Online, although need more time before we bring you our review. We'll stream some later today though to give you all some eyes on time with the game. It's out today of course, so make sure to check it out for yourself.

So what are you up to?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 09 Jun, 2015

Comments
PHILIP 1 year ago
Got Splatoon Sunday and I have to say it's such a good game. I nearly sold my Wii u a few months ago cause I wasn't really using it anymore but I'm glad I kept it now. Full of colour and enjoyment. May have to get one of them improved batteries now for the game pad mine seems to really drain fast.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
I leave my Gamepad plugged in - the cable is super long and so thin you dont even notice it :) - Been 'buying' all the PS Now games for 30 days as they are changing today or tomorrow. Was thinking of getting that puzzle quest game, its 21 quid for a e-shop download, played the demo - looks fun. Also still playing Project X Zone, just wish there was a in-game whose-who so I knew who all the characters were.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
my £3.20 PS3 should arrive today or tomorrow as well :) will be fun playing with that
PHILIP 1 year ago
@turnip To be fair leaving it plugged in isn't too much of a hindrence just seems to be about 2 - 2.5 hours and then it needs charging. Not sure if that's normal ?
Dead 1 year ago
That sounds about right, before I switched my battery I was getting about 2 hours before the red light went.
PHILIP 1 year ago
@Gloria - Thanks I thought it's on it's way out - Also I have always thought your profile picture was a flower/plantpot - Just realised with the bigger Avatar that its Peach on a Mushroom Kingdom pipe :-)
Dead 1 year ago
Yeah, you couldn't see bugger all of the avatars before the new format, they need to get a news feed box back on the main page though, site's a real pain without it.
PHILIP 1 year ago
I agree.... have to keep checking individually now...
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Think my gamepad lasts for about 3 hours or so - when I was streaming Hyrule warriors it lasted for ages before I had to charge it up. I think it also depends on how much the game is using the screen.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
FF15 demo been updated and so has type-0!!!!! It's now finally playable. The motion blur when moving camera is gone and sensitivity has been fixed! Took them long enough but now it's a decent port
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
New ff15 demo is great. They have added side quests and tweaked the camera and controls. Really enjoying it now - didn't before. Glad I've got it on order now. Nice to see a dev take feedback from a demo and change things then update with the new changes