Thursday Chat: June 11

Our gaming has slowed down as we prepare for our E3 coverage and as news starts to arrive of the new games we'll be seeing at the conference. Next week will be fun.

So what have you been up to?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 11 Jun, 2015

Comments
James 1 year ago
Honestly thought TW3 would be dominating my time but Splatoon has blown me away! Something odd up with the R&C PS4 pre-order listing btw, when I try and confirm, I get a "cannot be delivered to this country" message, never saw that before.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
Does anyone want a smite code for the xbox one? if so just send me a message at JoeToots on xbox live and i'll shoot one your way. Have 2.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 1 year ago
Don't think Sony is going to have a great E3. Could see it coming last out of all the major publishers unless they have a ton of new IP. Have a feeling Morpheus and already knowns (MGS, Hellblade etc) will take up most room.
PHILIP 1 year ago
I am still trying not to get my hopes up for The Last Guardian. Deep down I know it's not gonna be revealed but I still have a glimmer of faith they will show it. I'm probably the only one left holding out hope........
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 1 year ago
Must admit I dont hold much hope for this E3. Heard there is some big announcements coming but guessing there all gonna be sequels to games like Fallout 4, Mass Effect 4 i would like some new ips for a change.
Dead 1 year ago
Laying down some major ink on Splatoon, new map is fantastic.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
eurogamer posted my image of the PS Now prices and even got Sony to comment on the fact they are charging 4.99 to rent for 2 days and 9.99 for 30 days even in beta1
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
it works! bought a ylod ps3 off ebay for £3.20 - yes three quid, just fixed it, downloading the system update then will get ps plus games on it :) Still has all the guys details on it though so i'm gonna wipe once update done