Friday Chat: June 12

What are you plans? What games will you be playing, what movies will you be seeing? Are you doing anything exciting? Let us know what you are up to.

Let's Chat!

Edited On 12 Jun, 2015

Comments
PHILIP 1 year ago
Looking forward to a proper go on Splatoon today. Have to say the Japanese gamers on there are bloody excellent. Only been able to have quick goes in the mornings (I work nights) and I always get put with loads of Japenese opponents... maybe it's the time of day ?
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 1 year ago
Hopefully squeeze in some Destiny. Struggled to do the lvl 32 PoE so could do with some assistance in that. However, I do know I'm having some tuna steaks tonight and walking alongside the canal (assuming the weather holds). Just need to find a good tuna steak recipe. Any chefs on the forums?
Dead 1 year ago
Lots of Splatoon for me this weekend, also got a BBQ planned for tomorrow.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 1 year ago
The 32 is hard this week Kaysar its been a pain on all 3 of my runs this week. The 34 is alot easier then the 32 this week. My plans this weekend is Destiny as usual and may start Game of Thrones as I picked it up as it was on sale. Need to give Mortal Kombat a go as well.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 1 year ago
Tell me about it! If 34 is easier I'm willing to give that a blast as never tried it. Hell, I'll even give 35 a go if there are people willing to carry my crap arse over the finish line!
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
Today's focusing on getting to 5 o'clock. Got a massive hangover! On the bright side though I'm off till the 29th. Plenty of counterstrike for me! All I seem to play now.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Still downloading all my PS+ games on the PS3 - it is soooo slow!! Still going strong though - 48 hours turned on after repair :) Was playing Call of Juarez Gunslinger for a while last night. Still suffering from conjunctivitis so finding it hard to play for long periods at the moment :(
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 1 year ago
Seems the Steam Sale has begun. Here's hoping some CK2 DLC drops in price
Loli-Nox-Tan 1 year ago
Gonna be suffering from really bad hayfever & it seems like I've got a summer cold. So yea, not gonna be fun. Also might pick up some things during the Steam sale
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
the steam sale this time is crap. Daily deals at 25-33% off, usually the daily ones are a lot more than that. plus the issue with GTA - they have added a online currency so when the discount hits you are still paying the same amount as before. The 'mini game' thing is silly as well - its basically cookie clicker. Not impressed with the Steam sale this time round
Loli-Nox-Tan 1 year ago
Metro, Valkyria Chronicles, XCOM, Van Helsing, Ziggurat, Oddbox, Carpe Fulgur Collection. First day has good sales
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
i guess, I have Metro, Valkrie, Xcom,and Van Helsing (sale on this isn't that good tbh) - all of which i think i actually paid less than what they are charging now from other places (steam keys). It used to be better when you had less in the daily deals, but the deals were heavier - not steam/publishers bundling games together and then increasing the price then decreasing it again (there are a lot of bundles in that daily deal section)
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
when i have time, i'll do my usual crawl through the following page and wishlist anything i maybe interested in: http://store.steampowered.com/search/?specials=1
Loli-Nox-Tan 1 year ago
Van Helsing 3 has been out for less than a month and it's 33% off. That's a good deal if you have yet to jump on the game
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
43% off for me as I own 1. Thought i had 2, may buy it later but still think the price is too high - someone will buy it in a cheaper region and pop on kinguin later most probably!. 3 got a lot of negative reviews saying they have dumbed it down and split up the skills to make more classes by butchering the existing ones. I never trust a game that has gone down within a matter of weeks of coming out. Usually a reason for this.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 1 year ago
Tales of Zesteria announced for PS4, PS3 and PC releasing on October 16th
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
trials fusion just added female drivers
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
speaking of trials - have you seen this - there were 4 boxes hidden in real life with keys that were mentioned in Trials Evolution. people found these keys and there is something happening in 2113 (yes, 100 years) under the Effiel tower where the keys can be used - its crazy - full story and video here: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-06-12-trials-evolutions-insane-century-spanning-arg-scavenger-hunt-solved
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Toukiden is also coming to Steam soon. Looks like Koei are porting all of their games over - they all have the same kind of engine so it makes sense - just a shame because they were the reason I got a PS4. Finally PC only users will have a decent Monster Hunter Clone
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Joe - your e3 banner is for last year: https://secure.img-shopto.net/ShopToMedia/images/media/banners/newspage/top/1434206892.jpg
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
stumbled upon the Nintendo World Championships - was amazing, Reggie playing last years Smash champion in Smash and even Mario maker part of the games - was really fun, hope its every year