Street Fighter V won't ever get an Xbox One version

Street Fighter 5 is never coming to Xbox One, not in any shape or form.

"The reality is that this is a real partnership. We are console exclusive for this franchise for this numbered run," a Capcom representative told Gamespot.

"The relationship with Sony does open doors for things we haven’t been able to do in the past," Capcom said. "The relationship serves a gameplay and development purpose, and not just a marketing value."

Meanwhile you can view some new footage of Street Fighter V below. It's looking good.

Edited On 12 Jun, 2015

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
The london station level looks like Paddington - Paddington bear confirmed playable character?
PHILIP 1 year ago
@turnip.... Now you're talking... he would be the ultimate unlockable character complete with jars of marmalade projectiles lol
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 1 year ago
Paddington will be in the Ultra Hyper Street Fighter V Arcade Morpheus edition as long as you buy the season pass with that edition.
PHILIP 1 year ago
Ultimate bad ass bear complete with downloadable costumes :-)
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
I just regurgitated the part 'the relationship serves a gameplay and development purpose' in my mind; can't the same thing be said if they were at one point to start developing with the gaming PC in mind o_0?!!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
Britain ALWAYS looks so cool in Japanese games (King of Fighters '99, Street Fighter III 2nd Impact (I actually got me the Dreamcast for those games and WORTH EVERY penny ;)!), Guilty Gear &tc.) even though the 'establishment' are probably upto their eyeballs in intrigue around the globe :)!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
So glad they included the red phone boxes :) :)! I wonder if the red mail pillar boxes, the red phone boxes, the Ferrari TESTAROSSA ^0^ and the iconic RED Double Deckers were all designed with the White Scandinavian man in mind :) :) :)?!! BET THEY WERE :) :) :) :) :)!!!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
Just thought about it, I've just invested in a 3TB external HD for the XB1, it's rather spiteful to snub the XB1 like this, isn't it?! Especially when MS has done wonders for the Capcom brand by hosting the phenomenal Dead Rising 3 on XB1 at launch and then hosting their crackers add on 'Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX Plus Alpha' for Dead Rising 3!! IDK, I don't think I will be picking this up at launch at this rate and I may even wait till they do decide to release it for XB1 or NO GAME ^0^!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
Besides, I don't know about ya'all on here but I'm really panting for a SF Alpha re-boot, tbh!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
wont ever be on xb1. even the 4 rerelease isnt on xb1. will probably come out on pc tho
Neil 1 year ago
How generic fighting games like this continue to get pumped out and sell will always amaze me...