Crackdown and Scalebound won't be shown at E3

Crackdown and Scalebound are joining the Microsoft no show at E3, alongside Quantum Break, which will also be missing from the show. Thankfully, all three titles will be shown off at Gamescom, which isn't too far away.

Microsoft says that it just couldn't fit all three into the 90 minutes it has planned, but chances are they are just not ready to be shown off.

"E3 is just the beginning," said Xbox chief Phil Spencer. "Over the next few weeks and months, we'll be sharing many more of our plans for 2015 and beyond. Having a jam-packed lineup of games to show at E3 means that there simply isn’t enough time to give each of our upcoming titles its well-deserved time in the spotlight.

"We've decided to save some of our most eagerly-awaited future titles for gamescom in August. Rest assured that titles like Crackdown, Quantum Break and Scalebound will be front and center at gamescom along with new game reveals for both Xbox One and Windows 10."

It sounds like Microsoft will use its E3 press conference to talk about this year's games, perhaps announce a few more and of course talk about Hololens and Windows 10. Everyone can join the fun at 5:30pm BST next Monday, June 15. We'll stream the conference and bring you the major news after the event takes place.

Edited On 12 Jun, 2015

Comments
Neil 1 year ago
Bought an Xbone last Xmas, seems I'll be waiting until at least this Xmas for a must play game...
Dead 1 year ago
If you're lucky, MS and Sony both look to have pretty lacklustre shows this year, it's going to be up to Nintendo again to wow everyone.
Neil 1 year ago
Has Nintendo got anything this year either? One of my 4 interests already expected to be 2016 which is Zelda
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
I think nintendo will have a few thing s- we know Hyrule warriors 3DS for September was leaked - even the trailer was leaked, ripped and reposted on youtube. and they will have a few other things to talk about as well - probably a new Amiibo run as well - and info on the re-manufacture of certain Amiibos, they are remaking a few of the hard to find ones in Japan so they should be here too - like Robin and Lucina
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
I'm just hoping the different companies, Sony, Nintendo and MS, show off exclusives and not just multiplatform titles (will be hard for Nintendo to do that :P) because its annoying when E3 is just multiplatforms which don't really belong in a consoles speech.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Plus I hope the Project Morpheus they are concentrating on shows more than a few crappy tech demos and actual gameplay which IS NOT 3D!!!! the oculus video annoyed me so much, its Virtual reality - not 3D. Their Idea of VR is a 3D game with 3rd person perspective. And MS idea of VR was to sit in a virtual living room looking at a virtual TV playing your streamed games - so that's VR, but the games aren't. The games were as 2D as you watching the telly. Sorry - it annoyed me haha!
Neil 1 year ago
For me I have no interest in Hyrule Warriors regardless of the platform, I've played Dynasty Warriors in the past and it's a re-hash with a Nintendo label on it. My 4 favourite upcoming Wii U titles are the new Xenoblade, Fire Emblem, Fatal Frame and Zelda. Unless anything else is going to break that generic mould that keeps splurging out I simply have no interest. Maybe I'm picky with age but getting increasingly fed up of mediocre re-hash for cash crap which has already been done a million times over with no real improvements other than graphics and that's at a push
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
I would say Hyrule Warriors have enough changes to make it different to the DW series. Plus thx to the adventure mode and very cheap DLC you easily got over 300 hours game in it. I doubt zelda will make a big appearance and it wouldn't surprise me if it came out as a Wii U and NX game - like TP with the Gamecube and Wii. I want them to announce more New 3DS only games. I was interested in Fire Emblem but only if w get it differnet to Japn - over there you buy it, pick if you want the black or white route, then if you want to do the other path you have to buy a separate DLC to unlock the second path. I recon there will be some kind of Pokemon game though - been a long time since a new one was out X/Y
Hymeleon's avatar
Hymeleon 1 year ago
Pretty sure Sony have enough games to show, but what will MS going to do the whole 1.5 hours I have no idea...