RARE Replay celebrates 30 years of RARE

RARE Replay celebrates 30 years of the studio and you can play 30 of its titles on Xbox One thanks to a new collection announced last night.

Games include the likes of Perfect Dark, Battletoads, Conker, Banjo and Kazooie and more. In case you missed it you can watch the video and even pre-order below.

Edited On 16 Jun, 2015

Comments
Michael 1 year ago
Mother f*****g battletoads!! take my money so I can get stuck on the 3rd level again :)
PHILIP 1 year ago
I could only get to the level with the bikes jumping over obstacles on battletoads (maybe 3rd level as well). just gave me game rage in the end so give up.
blakey109's avatar
blakey109 1 year ago
i feel sorry for anyone who has pre-ordered this game with shopto, a guy from rare themselves clearly said at e3 it would cost £20 in the UK, amazon seems to have taken that info on board and got the price right.
Michael 1 year ago
When did it go up? I pre ordered it for £17 on here this morning.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
If I had an xbox one this would be one of the few game I would get on purchase of the console - Perfect dark + zero, banjo 1, 2 and nuts, conker, viva pinata 1 and 2 etc... dependant on how they play - i'm guessing they will just be same os originals, especially when the x360 titles will more than likely just be backward compatible versions on the disk (meaning no work went into porting these) - which isn't bad i guess
inspector 74's avatar
inspector 74 1 year ago
This just looks brilliant and on top of the very tasty looking sea of thieves, yet another can't wait for game really good E3 for me lots of games inbound from everyone espeially Microsoft
x VeNoMz x V3's avatar
x VeNoMz x V3 1 year ago
yes whats with the influx in price here i heard at the e3 conference 30 games for £30 wtf shopto?
GARY 1 year ago
WOW! It's £19 everywhere else.