E3 Chat: Thursday, June 18

What games have stuck out for you? Have you pre-order any of the new titles you have seen? Are you disappointed with any of the big publishers?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 18 Jun, 2015

Comments
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 1 year ago
A few new announced games stuck out for me - Last Guardian, Horizon, Ghost Recon. But mainly the biggest interest has to go to For Honor. That is a definite pre-order
Michael 1 year ago
I pre ordered rare classics, Mario Maker, transformers devastation, star fox zero, gears of war ultimate edition and that'll do for now. Yeah I'm disappointed with nintendo for showing next to nothing new and Sega for not even bothering to show up this year.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 1 year ago
Pre-ordered Fallout 4, else I already had the ones I'm interested in (or that are available to pre-order) pre-ordered. Wouldn't mind pre-ordering FF7 asap and Horizon is sorely tempting me. However, my gaming time has been dramatically reduced and so I'm trying to limit myself to one or two *big* games a year.
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 1 year ago
Just seen Horizon is single player only, open world. Ordered that & Last Guardian. Waiting for For Honor to go up
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 1 year ago
Just checked out For Honour, that game looks pretty damn sweet!
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 1 year ago
That was probably the new game that impressed me the most. Have you seen the gameplay video that shows how the blocking control works with the right stick
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 1 year ago
Yeah, that was what I was watching. Although I wonder if it will be bigger than the 4 vs 4 it appeared to be. Also, if there are other ways to win than to be the last team with heroes on the battlefield. (had no sounds as at work so if they mentioned any of that I couldn't hear)
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 1 year ago
looked like the rest of the battlefield made up of AI. I wonder how it works to call in arrow barrage, CoD style killstreaks?
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 1 year ago
Just been sorting out my pre-orders. I've finished my pre-order list for 2015: Batman, Uncharted Collection, Halo 5, COD, Fallout 4 and Star Wars Battlefront. Started a 2016 list too. Uncharted 4, The Division, Horizon Zero Dawn.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 1 year ago
Think my games for 2015 are a bit thin on the ground. There is Tales of Zesteria, Tearaway, and Uncharted Trilogy. The possible purchases are Dragon Quest Heroes and Just Cause 3. Never played a Just Cause game but 3 just looks like crazy fun.
PHILIP 1 year ago
Last Guardian I am still over the moon about. Sony and Microsoft exclusives both impressed me equally... I may even be getting an xbone to join the ps4 and wii U. Not bothered about the backwards compatibility though at all. Very very disappointed in Nintendo. Was waiting for some Wii u exclusives but only StarFox interested me. Maybe I was expecting too much I dont know. I'm Still happy to be a Wii U owner though. :-)
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
A new witcher dlc is on PSN - Only one of the 2 but that's better than nothing, it's the mission too - alt skin for triss isn't there yet
Neil 1 year ago
Yea, noticed that about The Witcher, got bored and started the Evil Within DLC, remembered that letterboxing, feels nauseating as hell... Pissed off Bethesda don't fix it for PS4. Awaiting Batman...