E3 Chat: Friday 19

So how has E3 been for you and what are you up to this weekend? Anything exciting or just sitting waiting for Batman to pop through the post?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 19 Jun, 2015

Comments
Chrissay's avatar
Chrissay 1 year ago
I'm currently waiting for final fantasy xiv servers to become active so I can get in on the early access. Good game and very social, nice and relaxed environment. Hoping heavensward lives up to the hype. Also waiting for batman (it's my nickname so it's extra cool)
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
my gannondorf, robin and lucina amiibos should be here shortly :) that will be good. my batman is due on release, just want the grips! should be better than standard ps4 pad grips!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
just playing through Uncharted 3 on ps3 as well - its pretty good so far
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 1 year ago
Going to move mine into the living room and play Ratchet and Clank 3. Chase the platinum.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 1 year ago
I haven't watched any of this years e3 but i will later on. I did see the trailer for Shin Megami Tenshi x Fire Emblem for the Wii U tho. So excited for that yet alone Shin Megami Tenshi/Persona games are my favourite games i've ever played & loved for many years. Altus are truly wonderful storytellers & there gameplay is always so fun in there RPG's but with the added bonus with Fire Emblem too this time. The story will be even more unique as always. I cant wait for Shin Megami Tenshi x Fire Emblem that's for certain. This weekend will hopefully be having a BQQ, gaming wise i'll maybe play splatoon if i have time.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 1 year ago
10/10 Polygon. 9.5/10 Game Informer. 9.2/10 IGN. Seems Arkham Knight has came out swinging.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
xbox has labeled GOW 1 Remaster as Xbox One exclusive - seem they have forgotten that they are also releasing it on a small thing called Windows 10: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/gears-of-war-ultimate