Arkham Knight is a hit according to critics

The first reviews for Batman Arkham Knight are in and they are looking pretty good.

In fact, pretty good is possibly an understatement, with scores stretching from 8/10 to perfect 10/10 scores from quite a few sites.

Here's the scores we've spotted so far:

Videogamer - 10/10

Polygon - 10/10

God is a Geek - 10/10

Game Informer - 9.5/10

IGN - 9.2/10

Game Reactor - 9/10

GamesRadar+ - 4/5

The Sun - 8/10

Edited On 19 Jun, 2015

Comments
inspector 74's avatar
inspector 74 1 year ago
Im sold thanks to the Suns overwhelming 8/10 score hahaha!!!Sold!!!
Neil 1 year ago
The Sun? 8/Tits?
Jason 1 year ago
Be nice if for once if shopto got it out before release day for years got them day before then all of a sudden its release day now I could get it quicker on the console or from the shop this will probably be the last time I try it I was hopeful until I saw Sat night still processing and not sent.....dissapointed again i guess :(
Neil 1 year ago
My preorder is with Amazon, they haven't sent it yet either
Jason 1 year ago
Makes the whole point of pre ordering a waste of time surely you pre order to get first not last i could go buy it from a shop on the morning or midnight the night before yes i pre order i get it 1130 in post lol pointless anyway last try as it used to be good maybe policy has changed
unseen_hero ( Jack )'s avatar
unseen_hero ( Jack ) 1 year ago
had my email today :)
Jason 1 year ago
Another release another fail from shopto no game till release day, why has this started happening. Years of a day before and now 4 in a row of release day or later....??
Neil 1 year ago
I guess they have to adhere to regulation, but the simple fact is I'm considering not bothering to pre-order if I'll be chancing an arrival on release date or maybe even after is post is slow...
Jason 1 year ago
But if its regulation why have I been getting my games a day early sometimes 2 for 4 years then out the blkuw it just stops im gonna stop pre ordering as thats the only incentive as skins and rubbish dont interest me i want the game the day before. As I can get it earlier online or from the shops shopto is now the longest wait i could have for the game in the post around midday on release day. Im not wanting to complain if thats the way it is fine id just like some clarity but all you get is a generic line of we only guarantee for release day :(
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
you do realise a pre-oder incentive is NOT that you get the game early - its the extras you get with it. Pre-order just means you have placed the order and it will arrive on the day of release - that is how pre-orders work. the fact you got it early in the past was a bonus. Like I got my Gannondorf Amiibo last Friday - 1 week before the official release, but officially I was just pre-ordering to get it this friday.
Jason 1 year ago
Still why would I pre order something to be the last person in the country to get the product oh so i can get a glittery skin hahah jog on ive just moved my pre orders to somewhere that ive had confirmed from friends is reliable and cheaper I stuck with shopto despite the price being more but with no service its no thanks from me and goodbye I could just have downloaded and got it at midnight hell i could get up in the morning and go to the supermarket so why would i pay more to get it from here? there is just zero reason now but each to their own
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 1 year ago
One of the reasons I use spShipTo is to get it a day early, other being the price.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
fair enough - you fail to understand the term 'pre-order' though as you are confusing it with 'early access' something which cannot be guaranteed with consoles/physical items. Shopto prob dind't even get it til weekend, hence no Twitch stream (as they have been streaming new games as they get them recently) - Mine from a different shop also was posted this moring to arrive tomorrow. Plus, with games coming out on Tuesday now rather than Friday - a lot of places don't get the games until weekend, when the games are out on friday shops usually get the games monday/tuesday - hence getting them early
Ian1969's avatar
Ian1969 1 year ago
I always thought the emphasis on preorder was reserving your copy to insure on day of release you had your copy.why go digital download just to get it few hours before? Your paying more and you never own a hard copy,I maybe wrong but didn't rockstar with gta put a block on early release on preorders since then I've not received any preorders early so I don't think shop to are to blame here
Thomas 1 year ago
My shopto preorder didn't even arrive on release day. Gutted.