Street Fighter V Beta sign ups now open

Looking to take part in the Street Fighter V Beta? Well you can sign up via streetfighter.com.

Just click the link we have provided above, select your country and enrol by entering your PSN ID. You'll then be asked a few short questions. If successful then Sony will contact you with a code.

That's it.

Edited On 22 Jun, 2015

Comments
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 1 year ago
Fingers crossed. I am looking for a decent (and cheap) fighting game for when I have friends over
Michael 1 year ago
This game is the reason I'm buying a ps4, bit gutted it isn't multiformat But at least I have an excuse to buy one :) should be brilliant this, absolutely love street fighter games me.
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
I'd skip the PS4 release if I were you and get this game eventually for a gaming PC; trust me, you'll be glad you did :)! I own ALL the current gen consoles and compared to a gaming PC with high-end intel processor and Nvidia card, they are p00p, if you don't mind me saying so :)!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
I'd also wait for Capcom to release 'Super Ultra Street Fighter V Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX Plus Alpha' which by then should include ALL the extra costume DLCs. In your shoes I'd regale myself with a high-end gaming PC with Blu ray drive, the wifey, rugrats and you should get a FAR better deal out of it ;)! Plus, I'd start with Metal Gear Revengeance for it + Mortal Kombat X & Season pass; you'll be havin' yourself one helluva Hallowe'en, trust me!
Michael 1 year ago
Ultra street fighter 4 on pc didn't play anywhere near as well as the 360 version and I can't see 5 being worse on ps4 than pc, yeah a decent graphics card would make it look way better on PC but too much input lag on pc compared to consoles when it comes to street fighter games, already got revengeance on 360 and mkx on xbone, next pc game I'm getting is gonna be xcom 2.
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
Oh, I'm sorry, it was just a suggestion :(!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
But I played Ultra Street Fighter IV and picked me up some virtual buddies when it was free on Steam for a whole half-a-week and it was SWELL; come-to-think-of-it, I thought it was WAY better than on X360, in fact o_0 ^0^! Ibuki's Yoroi Toshi Ultra was GORGEOUS on my PC and with nary any lag, in fact! I saw some footage of SFV on PC and it was GORGEOUS too; they have really gone-to-town with that version, if you ask me; I'm verily foaming-at-the-mouth to pick up a retail copy of 'Super Ultra Street Fighter V Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX Plus Alpha' when it eventually gets launched ^0^! Honestly, I'm sold on PC gaming at the minute, if that weren't obvious, that is ;)!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
But if you possess XB1, you don't need a PS4. Trust me, the XB1 won the console War of 2013. The interface is better and the games line-up is pretty decent too plus it will be able to be hooked up to a pc pretty soon using Windows 10, what more could one want o_0?! Really, you want SFV for a good gaming PC; it is far more worth the money ^0^!