Rise of the Tomb Raider gets 15 minutes of gameplay

Crystal Dynamics has released 15 minutes of gameplay for Xbox One timed exclusive, Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Most of what we have seen so far has been quite cinematic, so it's nice to see some gameplay for the upcoming title.

Are you excited for Rise of the Tomb Raider? If so you can pre-order below.

Edited On 22 Jun, 2015

Comments
megabug7's avatar
megabug7 2 years ago
Although that footage is from the Xbox One Version (It's gorgeous) According to the Tomb Raider's Twitter, it's also being released on Xbox 360
Nicola 2 years ago
Reason why I have both systems, I never miss out on a game. I might be buying this game twice though, as my main gaming system is the PlayStation 4 and I'd like too have Rise of Tomb Raider to fit in with my collection near TR: Definitive Edition. Looks amazing and I can't wait for this!! Loved original TR, loved Reboot, love Uncharted series. Both are my type of games. Loads of big games coming out too, hope I have the wallet. Does anyone else think its strange that Tomb Raider release date is the same as Fallout 4?
PHILIP 2 years ago
I love Tomb Raiders and this looks amazing... If I dont get an Xbone I hope its not too long before its timed exclusiveness expires and it arrives on ps4 in a complete edition.
Neil 2 years ago
I've pre-ordered but I'll always miss the mansion tutorial / sandbox area, never understood why they done away with that, it gave the games a boost... Another touch that's been ripped away in the modern age
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 2 years ago
I have a feeling it'll come out early 2016 for PS4. I have no idea why, just a hunch.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
yeah, i'll get this for PS4 - no rush for it as plenty of games to play through still. Didn't get the last Tomb Raider until about 6-12 months after release - will just bypass all playthroughs the Yogscast will be doing of it (there will be 2 or 3 of them doing them) as it will obv contain spoilers
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
Doubt it, I think this will be releas on PC 6 + months after launch instead of PS4 like a few other Xbox one games have.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
I'm with Joe - will be faster to come to PC and PS4 than the others were because the others were classed as 'Full Xbox one only exclusives' this is just a times exclusive. The others than made their way across like DR3 supposedly weren't going to be on anything but Xbox one.