Tuesday Chat: June 23

It's Tuesday, so is everyone having a good day so far?

Batman Arkham Knight arrives today, so will you be playing? We are going to try and stream some if we get time, though we'll also be working on our review for those who are still to decide on whether to buy the game or not.

So what are you up to?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 23 Jun, 2015

Comments
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
With it being my 21st today I think I'm going to treat myself to a new console. I had one in order from Amazon other week but it got cancelled think I might go with PS4 because I want to play that horizon game.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Happy Birthday Toots
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Tales from the borderlands ep 3 is out on PSN
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Gonna play while waiting for Batman to be delivered - Been off sick for work for over 3 weeks now, Just want to go back to bloody work! Also a 4.6 gig update to Evil within - wonder whats in the update :) Not played that for a while
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Happy Birthday! No plans myself for today, and I'm back behind uni work so probably no gaming for awhile, either.
PHILIP 2 years ago
@Joe happy birthday matey. Christ I am exactly double your age ! I can highly recommend a Ps4 I am confident you'll get many hours pleasure out of it.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Seems the official version of Planetside 2 F2P has gone live today on PS4 as well - although there are tonnes of Microtransations and even subscriptions available - so obviously Pay to win ---- if you were part of the beta it seems you have to delete the content and then re-download the file as it's still trying to connect to the Beta servers and not the real ones
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Petition with regards to Destiny on Change, if anyone fancies signing. Although, apparently, DeeJ has said veteran players will be getting a "better" bonus. Seems a few people are miffed, looking at the forums https://www.change.org/p/bungie-activision-give-year-1-players-the-same-perks?tk=EZIfCxcbLfZTu2G9QB2X4JLxR8Sr9kyJYPkmtN2ykDU&utm_medium=email&utm_source=signature_receipt&utm_campaign=new_signature
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Cheers guys.
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 2 years ago
Happy birthday Joe, have a great one mate! ( I can't even remember when I was 21, feeling old lol ) ... If this heating engineer ever finishes replacing our boiler I might get to try out Batman!
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Good news regarding the flat leak issue, excess is only £50 and I'm only liable for my own flat. The people below have to call the (joint) insurers and make their own claims. Bad news, they have to pay their excess, which won't make them happy. Further bad news, guy at the very bottom only wants a mattress paid for and that's not covered under the insurance. I'm also not liable for that (bar evidence of negligence) and so I'm torn between offering to pay for a mattress (which I can't afford) or asking him to use his own contents insurance (assuming he has some) to cover the damages which will also have its own excess.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
dunno if it is a glitch (people on net confirm) but with a 2tb drive in the PS4 it wont let you use the last 80GB - I have 80 left and can't download batman dlc as saying I dont have enough free space. Not quite sure why. ah well. Also, if you buy batman second-hand for PS4 you wont have the ps4 exclusive missions as they are all on a code, so will probably be available to buy in the future, probably on all platforms
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
batman is awesome - playing as the tv show skin!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
batman is supposedly crap on PC - 1.6 on metacritic, over 3k reviews on steam and mostly negative and the forums full of people complaining. the Pc port was supposedly passed to a console game studio to port or something and it hasn't been optimised correctly. Running perfect on PS4 though - although I don't like the bat mobile - didn't think batman shot bad guys with cannons in his car and ran people over.....