Wednesday Chat: June 24

It's Wednesday and therefore time to chat amongst yourselves.

Since Wednesday is the middle of the week, it's a chat amongst yourselves topic time. Hopefully this will spark some interesting debate amongst all of you. So anything exciting happening in your world then?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 24 Jun, 2015

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Batman is good - been playing for about 6 hours or so, had a break last night and started playing Freedom Wars on the Vita (highly recommend as its brilliant!) and, without giving away any spoilers, was pretty shocked at a few things i've seen so far in Batman - things I thought would happen but we were advised wouldn't. If you are going to play this I would recommend not watching anyone else play it and avoid sites which may carry spoilers.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
I hate the riddler! altho I love the single player Co-Op controlling both catwoman and batman at the same time and doing co-op take downs, thats really good. This game seems empty though - nobody on streets and missions far apart and very few - hopefully there are more things to discover later - at the moment it just feels like they have stripped out all the content to release in a season pass which costs as much as the game itself! The thumb grips are good though (although a pain in the arse to attach!)
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
Was going to get a ps4 yesterday but I'm going to wait till a deal I can't refuse pops up on HUKD couldn't justify £410 for a ps4 batman, the witcher and a headset.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
PS4 with Batman and the witcher is 320 quid on here. get a in-ear piece for talking online, can get a headset later though - the Wired version of the Sony headset is usually about 20-30. I got he wireless one, its great but a bit more expensive.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
The number of negative reviews for Batman on Steam is crazy! just becuae it isn't optimised yet there are over 2k negatives which is almost 70% of the reviews saying it is bad. I don't know how they are going to recover form this one..... PS4 supposedly is the best system - 1080p, 30fps (pc locked to 30 as well by default) and has better water effects than the PC version - crazy!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Samurai warriors chronicles 3 has hit PSN for vita - 33 quid though - going to wait until it comes down to about 20. I love the SW series, but I've played the original to death on the 3DS and I don't think its worth 33 quid unless its much bigger.:- https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/samurai-warriors-chronicles-3/cid=EP4108-PCSB00806_00-APPLICATION00000
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
My set up is a monitor though so I don't have speakers. So it's more for sound than talking.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
ahhh, that could be problematic then haha! The PS4 has a standard headphone jack on them though so any headphones will fit if you dont' mine wired into the bottom of the pad. Shopto sometimes have cheeky offers they don't announce, the other week it was a ps4 with ESO, witcher 3 and another game, think it was Unity for less than 300. Think it was a pricing error though :P
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
Got to be 7.1. I like a good headset. Especially after using a decent one on my PC
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Can't you use your PC one on console? I know USB headsets should work but I doubt you will get the 7.1 - dunno if anything will give true 7.1 on the PS4 (even sonys own is a virtual 7.1) unless it connects to the coaxial at the back of the device.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
No because it goes through my Pc sound card go make it 7.1.
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 1 year ago
Just get a pair of Astro A40s, there priced around £180 and work on pretty much anything.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
I've had the A40s before and the headset it's self isn't brilliant it's the mix amp which makes them so good. But that has given me an idea though as I can buy a mix amp and use my steel series Siberia v2s
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 1 year ago
Yeah do that.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
they have turned the DMC 4 remaster into a microtransaction whore! you can buy gems and souls and unlock levels via microtransactions - I wish those would die! the only reason having things like that is so they can make the game harder and turn it into a grind to obtain on your own!