PC Sales of Arkham Knight suspended

Warner has suspended sales of the PC version of Batman Arkham Knight, following complaints regarding the port’s quality.

“We want to apologise to those of you who are experiencing performance issues with Batman: Arkham Knight on PC. We take these issues very seriously and have therefore decided to suspend future game sales of the PC version while we work to address these issues to satisfy our quality standards,” a Warner Bros. representative wrote on the publisher’s forums.

"Batman: Arkham fans have continually supported the franchise to its current height of success, and we want to thank you for your patience as we work to deliver an updated version of Batman: Arkham Knight on PC so you can all enjoy the final chapter of the Batman: Arkham series as it was meant to be played,” the publisher said.

The PC port of Arkham Knight hasn't got off to the best of starts, with many complaining about the frame rate, textures and more.

Batman: Arkham Knight on PC was developed by High Voltage Software.

Edited On 25 Jun, 2015

Comments
PHILIP 1 year ago
I think it's good they have taken on board customers complaints and are addressing them however yet again we are seeing games released with issues from the off.... This is becoming too much of a habit now.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 1 year ago
What happened to PC master race :D
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
At least it was only £15 brand new on PC.
Jason 1 year ago
PC gaming is about as lame as it gets seriously just why would you even bother
Luke 1 year ago
Why would you bother eh Jason. Well Strategy, First Person, MMORPGS, etc in my opinion better played with a mouse and keyboard. You also got the community with mods, visuals will always be better then consoles (Of course as we can see there are exceptions) However neither consoles or PC are better, consoles will always have those games that aren't available. Such as Bloodborne and Uncharted on the Playstation 4. I don't see why PC gaming is lame. Both have there qualities. And as a Gamer I play with either, neither is my favorite. Though admittedly if I go for a version I go for PC because its cheaper. As for Batman Arkham Knight, I got my copy free with my graphics cards and haven't been unlucky with the issues. However is does eat up a lot of GPU so you can certainly tell its not optimized.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
What I llove, is if you go to the controller settings on the PC version then it shows the DS4 from the PS4 rather than the Xbox controller - yet in-game it gives you Xbox controller prompts. Seems they ported the PS4 version rather than the Xbox one version. I'm having fun with this game on the PS4 - tbh though, I still think Arkham City is a little bit better, only encountered 4 or 5 famous baddies so far - I do like the catwoman parts, but I hate Riddler
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, I have loved the character of Edward Nygma, the Riddler ever since the 60s TV show I used to grow up on together with 'LAZER TAG ACADEMY' :)! Must admit, I enjoyed Frank Gorshin's portrayal of the character A LOT! Loathed Jim Carey's o_0 on the other hand. And although the 60s Riddler's costume is camp, somehow, it's effective (Pink mask, Pink Kummerband and Green Catsuit)!
Neil 1 year ago
£15 on PC? Where from? Glad I got the PS4 edition!