Witcher 3 patch 1.05 arrives on PS4 and Xbox One today and is detailed below.
The patch seems to include general fixes for the game, but should please those who have been experiencing issues in these areas.
- Gold will no longer reset beyond 65535
- Fixes lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest 'Get Junior'
- Geralt's clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
- The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest 'Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear'
- Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest 'Lord of Undvik'
- Mutagen bonuses will now be saved properly
- Potion of Clearance will no longer be automatically placed into the quick slot if player runs out of other edibles
- Fixes issue where some skills were not removed properly by Potion of Clearance
- Improves stability in gameplay and the UI
- Momot added that CDPR was working on "another pretty big update which will bring a large number of amendments to the game". "This patch should follow shortly after 1.05," he said.