Friday Chat: June 26

What are you plans? What games will you be playing, what movies will you be seeing? Are you doing anything exciting? Let us know what you are up to.

Let's Chat!

Edited On 26 Jun, 2015

Comments
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 1 year ago
Not sure on gaming, but having a little bit of an old skool game night tomorrow with Trivial Pursuit on the menu. I've also got the FF7 on vinyl (they look gorgeous) so I'd like to give them a listen to if possible. Although a friend has recommended I frame them and that sorely tempts me.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Still batman - its quite funny, you get tot he fight where you find out who the Arkham Knight is and PS4 blocks you from streaming that until about 20 mins later when he isn't in the game anymore and you are after Scarecrow! I stream using the PC for my PS4 but all the people streaming their PS4 directly and getting to that part will have all their viewers seeing nothing but the 'blocked scene' sign haha! more games should do that for the lolz
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
completed the main story of batman - was alright - the end parts where you play as a different person were fun! Gonna 100% this save then do new game + I guess.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
PSN has 3 new free wicher 3 dlc - the missing Triss costume, a new mission and new armour for yourself and your horse
Neil 1 year ago
Completed Arkham Knight 100%, now I feel depressed about the franchise because there's no news of anymore Batman
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Guy sent over 2000 bottle caps to Bethesda as pre-order currency and they have accepted it! haha, doubt they will for anyone else though - http://www.geeksaresexy.net/2015/06/25/update-man-sends-thousands-of-bottle-caps-to-bethesda-to-pre-order-fallout-4-bethesda-agrees/