Wednesday Chat: July 8

It's Wednesday and therefore time to chat amongst yourselves.

Since Wednesday is the middle of the week, it's a chat amongst yourselves topic time. Hopefully this will spark some interesting debate amongst all of you. So anything exciting happening in your world then?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 08 Jul, 2015

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Played on Rocket League last night - was really fun, except the AI on my team are crap - they run after the ball then just stop after tapping it - they don't aggressively push towards the goal like the opposition do! Came second in a 10 round league - took about an hour as well, which was longer than I thought it would have took, but I enjoyed it - unlocked loads of trophies int eh first playthrough as well
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Jap PS Plus accounts get this free this month!!!: Nobunaga’s Ambition: Sphere of Influence -WTF! wonder if we will get it free when it is released in September? I doubt it!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
they also doing a lottery which (5 years of PS+, 55 people that buy 12 months of plus between the 8th and the 21st will receive 5 free years of plus.)
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 1 year ago
Well PSN was down last night, much to my annoyance. Not properly played Destiny in a fortnight and planned doing some PoE with a friend. Although I see there is a special emblem available to those who complete certain tasks before the new DLC comes out. Just need to do Crota and PoE on hard to bag it
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
think sony getting the 'hint' now seeing as nobody is buying the games in the ps now beta - they have lowered all 9.99 a month games to 7.99 a month - still 4.99 for 2 days though! Still not good enough to pay for - if it goes to a decent amount of rental for access to all games I may use the service again, otherwise I'll just buy the games I want for my new PS3 - much cheaper than renting
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
PS Now comms sent to us all - http://bit.ly/1NOHPnX ----looks like you can click the option at the bottom and get a beta key - its just gave me a second one - here if anyone wants it (warnign though, the games are no longer free!!)- 2262 HQN3 9AMA