Disney Infinity 3.0 arrives August 28

Disney Infinity 3.0 will release in the UK on August 28 on PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii U, Disney has announced.

You'll be able to grab the game in either a Starter Pack containing a Disney Infinity base, Star Wars: Twilight of the Republic Playset and two physical characters or you can go software only, which is handy if you already have the base.

If you have any existing characters then you'll be able to use them in the Disney Infinity 3.0 Toy Box, although if you want to play any of the new campaigns then you'll need some new figures.

Toys to Life is about to grow even bigger this year with the release of Skylanders Superchargers and LEGO Dimensions, which will both launch in September. This year marks the first time LEGO will have entered the Toys to Life field and it is sure to be a big player.

Which of these games interests you?

Edited On 08 Jul, 2015

Comments
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
But that would surely be impossible as shouldn't it coincide somewhat with the release of the movie 'Star Wars VII: the Force Awakens'? Also, isn't it more habitual to release these type of releases during either the Hallowe'en Holidays or the Xmas Holidays?
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
Kids will be going back-to-school at that time so sales could be abysmal with a late August release date!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
I have this on pre-order at a rival site but with this announcement I might just have to pick it up a year-or-so after initially launched as I have quite a few Summer pre-orders and what with Ultimate Naruto Storm 4 coming out September and I NEED ^0^ the Collector's edition of that for PS4 ^0^ ^0^!!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
Shame, a Yule-tide launch seemed more romantic and a whole lot more business savvy ^0^!
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 1 year ago
The previous two got released about the same time Aug/Sep so it must be doing ok for them. Also the kids will be wanting the new CoD for christmas.
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
Well, it doesn't matter as I usually purchase these games a year-or-so later at knock down prices as they more than likely flounder no matter when you release them ^0^; couldn't really care less one-way-or-the-other as my previous purchasing style of this type of game would surely prove ^0^ ^0^!! I hope they don't release a 4.0; I mean after 'Star Wars and Tron', WHERE could you possibly go from there?! It won't really matter any way where they think they go from here, especially after Planet X's passage of our part of the Solar System ^0^ ^0^!!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Got DI 1 on Wii u and 2 on PS4 and Wiiu (PS4 for the big avengers playset and Wii u because it was cheap for the starter pack with brave and stitch) got DI 3 on order too. I own all the playset characters from 1 and 2 and a few of the Disney originals, although those don't really interest me as I don't play in the sandbox mode a lot, so I only get the playset ones to play the actual game with. I just wish they would have just release 3.0 as DLC and the new characters - there is no point in a new disk each time, the base is the same, all we need are NFC's and the playset!
Neil 1 year ago