Monday Chat: July 13

It's Monday, so what did you get up to over the weekend?

What have you been up to? What games have you been playing?

We've not had a chance for any gaming this weekend, the weather has been too nice for that. So what have you been up to?

Let's chat!

Edited On 13 Jul, 2015

Comments
PHILIP 1 year ago
I bought a ZX81 at a boot sale for 50p ! woman selling it thought it was an old calculator type thing... nice condition as well... then I bought a coffee for £1.00... comes to something when a coffee costs double than a state of the art computer lol
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 1 year ago
Good morning all. I have some very sad news, Satoru Iwata from Nintendo has passed away at 55. Such an great and inspiring person cut short in life. I for one will never forget him and will always be eternally grateful for what Satoru has done for gaming culture and all the inspirational ideas that came to be because of him. May he rest in peace.
PHILIP 1 year ago
Very sad news indeed. I didnt know he had cancer. A real shame....
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 1 year ago
True such an upbeat and kind person. I always looked forward to Nintendo Direct cos of Satoru he was well spoken and always had manners. He gave many gamers around the world such great memory's from all his works in the game industry. His ideas will live on and will continue to inspire and bring joy to many others for many generations to come.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 1 year ago
I got a bit of Destiny in yesterday but not enough to do a PoE (as the GF was on a rampage mood wise). Played football in the evening for the first time in months and I'm in agony this morning. Good job I'm not playing five games in a day on Saturday before going to the evening do of a wedding... Sunday promises to be one spent mostly in bed, and mostly in pain :P
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
waiting for witcher 3 update - big one in-comming with chests to put your crap in. no newgame+ yet but a lot of little changes that makes me feel like I may re-play it as sounds like ti will run differently - like pinning recipes so you know what to buy in the shops etc...