The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited gets its first DLC from next month

The first official DLC game pack for The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited arrives on PC & Mac from 31st August, on Xbox One from 15th September, and on PlayStation 4 from 16th September, 2015.

The Imperial City, the heart of the Cyrodiilic Empire, has fallen to Daedric Prince Molag Bal and now all three alliances must battle not only against the Daedric forces, but each other. Imperial City adds hours of additional gameplay featuring new areas, quests, enemies, and exclusive items for those adventuring on their own, in small groups, or with hundreds of others.

Here's a new video to show you more.

Do let me know if you have any questions.

Best wishes,

Mark

Edited On 15 Jul, 2015

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Will this be charged for? I know if you pay the subscription you get DLC free, but I can't see anything about paying for the DLC. Also, if the price is high, what if I pay for the subscription for a month - do all that is in this dlc (as its free) then cancel the subscription. :)
SilverShane's avatar
SilverShane 2 years ago
I'm guessing you would have to keep the subscription running to keep the DLC
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Yeah, I meant, get the sub, play through the dlc whilst covered by the subscription, finish the story parts of the dlc and cancel the sub. You get crowns too in the subscription. So if it's a paid mod it may be more beneficial to sub, play, cancel if you are able to play though it within a month.
SilverShane's avatar
SilverShane 2 years ago
But i think once you cancel it you ll lose or be unable to use all the gear weapons colours pets etc that you might get from the DLC and then be unable to go back to the new areas if you want or needed to
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
ahh, didn't think of that - that the gear you get may go. guess you could trade to another account, then cancel then trade back - try to fool the system :P tbh though - the dlc doesn't sound too big, so i don't think it will be more than 7.99 anyway (hopefully)
SilverShane's avatar
SilverShane 2 years ago
I'm still only level 29 anyway got a long way to go before I can think of getting DLC lol unless the DLC will alter to the level you are at but I love the game so far