Tuesday Chat: August 4

It's Tuesday and gamescom kicks off today.

So are you expecting anything exciting from gamescom? What are you hoping for from the EA and Microsoft conferences and could they swing you to buying an Xbox One if the right announcements are made?

We need to wait until October for Sony's announcements, but Sony will still be at gamescom on the show floor, so it's possible we may get a few announcements from that direction too.

Are you excited for gamescom?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 04 Aug, 2015

Comments
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
So embarrassingly on bloodborne I had been trying to kill the first boss without armor. When I realised this and rectified it I made light work of the first boss..
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
Gamescom I'm hoping to God that EA announce and FUT overhaul. Think it needs some big changes now.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
joe, i think the other joe had that issue when he played it on Twitch as well! I was gonna get Bloodbourne while its on sale but I don't think its a game I would enjoy that much :/
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
I didn't think it'd be the game for me but having played it for abit. I'm in love! Wish I played all the souls games.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 1 year ago
Morning. Got a request of people. Girlfriend is going on holiday at the start of September so I'm looking at picking up a game to blast through for that week. I'm been leaning towards the Resident Evil remake (which I never played, merely watched friends play back in the day) and Alien Isolation. Anybody recommend any other games I could pick up relatively cheap and blast through in a week (they don't have to be horror)?
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
Kaysar I've just picked up watchdogs for £8 off of eBay. I know it had a lot of bad press around it but for £8 can't conplain.
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
Well, you might like to try Final Fantasy Zero; the Amazon exclusive Fr4me Limited edition is now near-enough-a-tenner @ £12.55 from £54.99! Also, you could give either Skylanders Trap Team or Skylanders Swap Force a go! Trap Team is £18.00 for Wii U and Swap Force is £17.95 for the PS4 edition on Amazon!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
Who knows?! You might even start enjoying collecting the Skylander sets immensely!
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 1 year ago
Skylander has intrigued me but I could never quite justify buying what is clearly aimed at young teenagers and below. However, I do have a three year old daughter so that could be a good excuse.......
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Skylanders is good but really annoying. In Disney infinity, for example, you get 2 toys and a playset - you can do everything in that game apart form open a few chests for certain charcaters, but you can gain 100% and play the whole game. Skylanders has chunks cut out so you physically can't 100% or see everything unless you have characters that meet the criteria - so in trpa you need 1 of each colour of enemy traps and one of each 'Trapper' type, and in swap at least 1 body part of each element etc... I have about 12 Skylanders form Giants - Swap and I still can't see all of any of the games! At least in Swapforce and Trap team you can actually jump now haha!