Friday Chat: August 7

What are you plans? What games will you be playing, what movies will you be seeing? Are you doing anything exciting? Let us know what you are up to.

Let's Chat!

Edited On 07 Aug, 2015

Comments
Dannythapimp85's avatar
Dannythapimp85 1 year ago
eagerly awaiting delivery of my new Xbox one! can't wait!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
Oh, lucky you! Tells us some more details, which one did you get: how much Tb and which design? I'd get Killer Instinct Complete but wait until it's on sale again as then it will retail for about £20!! Don't bother with NFS Most Wanted as it's just the dog's boll*cks; do get EA Access as you'll get some great titles for £20 annually! I'd get Forza Horizon 2 Deluxe edition as well as it's the only racer you'll ever need!! But, again, wait till it's on sale as you stand to save £s (should retail at between £34 to £44 during a sale)!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
You should also consider getting Tekken Tag 2 for PS3 as the Blu Ray of the movie is gorgeous as rendered by the Xbox One's Blu Ray player; I should know, I already own it!!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
I've got Mortal Kombat X Deluxe edition for my gaming PC which I bought dirt cheap ^0^ on eBay from this great Welsh seller and it's EASILY, by-far-and-away, the best MK of them all! Should be good on the XB1 I imagine as well!! You would want the Deluxe edition of that as the extra characters and costumes are pretty awesome! But remember to keep your eye on it in the sales as I just think it's always good to get things at discount prices!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
>> Les Dieux de la Vengeance, exercent en Silence
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
>> Es gebe zwei Wege, das Leben zu Leben: alles selbstverständlich zu nehmen, oder die Ganze Welt als Wunder zu betrachten. Ich glaube an Letzteres.
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
'Albert Einstein' or whatever his real name ought to have been ^0^!
Neil 1 year ago
After reading your comments I'm off to take my daily meds!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
Oh, I wouldn't do that; I'm not a supporter of 'meds'! Glad you did though; hope to catch you on the news having perpetrated an Aurora-stylee Cinema shoot-up some time soon then ^0^ ^0^! It will make my Butterkist Limited edition Popcorn taste that MUCH better ^0^!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
I am actually on natural/herbal 'meds' myself to help me slim down; by a company called 'Nutriodol'; THEY A-R-E DELICIOUS and HIGHLY effective ^0^ ^0^! Check 'em out on Amazon if ya'all don't believe me ^0^!!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
Hey, ShopTo, just pre-ordered Etrian Odyssey 2 for 3DS; really glad I did but should you not offer it with some extra goodies like a chain pendant and a 3d holographic image, I will be tempted to cancel ^0^!