Monday Chat: August 10

It's Monday, so what did you get up to over the weekend?

We've been playing Everybody's Gone to Rapture and our review will be live later today.

So what have you been up to?

Let's chat!

Edited On 10 Aug, 2015

Comments
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 1 year ago
Been smashing my way through dragon age inqusistion on nightmare mode really enjoying it , its the first dragon age game i've stuck with going to pick up the dlc this week if its out
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
That sure sounds like a blast ^0^!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
Just downloaded the demo of Dragon Ball Butoden 3DS! IT IS FAB ^0^ ^0^! LOVED it SO much pre-ordered it on Game for two tenners, no joke o_0 ^0^!! I would love to get it through ShopTo though o_0! If you were to price it keenly and maybe get your hands on a steel book edition with some extra goodies I'll GLADLY swap my pre-order over ^0^ ^0^!!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
I just purchased Skylanders Flashwing for a £5 fiver on eBay for my edition of Skylanders Swap Force (PS4) as I simply ADORE characters which are bathed in the Luminosity of the Light as Flashwing is ^0^!!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
No joke, Butoden makes the purchase of a New 3DS XL console almost mandatory, it IS that good! With controls and graphics like that, the Wii U might just very well be capable of running Guilty Gear xrd as I have seen contested online ^0^!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
Can anyone guess which characters I like from the Dragon Ball Arcs of stories ^0^ o_0?!!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
Also, cannot wait to get that Nintendo Ware: 'Fast Racing Neo'; anyone else caught that software for the Wii U online? It looks like a fabulous version of Wipeout, if I do say so myself! 'Bout time that received some Nintendo console competition!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Bought Samurai warriors on the 3DS - really good on New 3ds (supposedly normal one has slow downs) - no Link and Zelda skin for us though - only for the jap :(