Tuesday Chat: August 11

It's Tuesday and since its quiet, it's time to chat amongst yourselves.

So anything exciting happening in your world then, because there isn't a lot happening in the world of gaming.

Let's Chat!

Edited On 11 Aug, 2015

Comments
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 1 year ago
Joe, when will ShopTo have the Xbox one elite controller up for pre order? I haven't pre ordered it yet as I wanna know what price you guys will be charging for it first.
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 1 year ago
I'm not sure if it is exclusive to a certain retailer or not. I will check.
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 1 year ago
Does anyone here play rocket league?
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
Played battlefield hardline yesterday and I couldn't see a thing. Playing on a TV is so hard. I couldn't see anyone.
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 1 year ago
Why is that toots?
PHILIP 1 year ago
Just come back from holiday in Devon. Being a dad of 10 and 7 year olds we went into the amusements... all the kids wanted to do "luckily" is play the 2p pusher type as the games now are just like sitting in front of a ps4 graphically and a £1 a go. It's a Shame as I loved them as a child growing up in the 80's and I felt that the part of being amazed at the graphics has now gone - I loved ones like ghost and goblins, paperboy, pacland etc which looked great compared to your spectrum or c64... arcades not what they used to be now games are so good at home. At least on the plus side I never spent a fortune in them.
Chris 1 year ago
Still putting game time in on ps4 hardline ranked #1 in UK for total kills and upto 3rd in the world should hit 100,000 kills in the next week
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
yoda I'm use to playing on a monitor and sitting right infront of it
Chris 1 year ago
My main tv is a 55" but if I play shooters on there I play like a right noob so just use it for sports and single player cinematic games for shooters I have a 23"
Chris 1 year ago
Toots do you play hardline on ps4?
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
I do yeh. I have literally just started though. My psn is joetootell I only play every once in a while though.
Chris 1 year ago
Mines zhoubaba Im on most days play mostly TDM I'm lvl150 with a 3.39kd your quite welcome to add me and squad up if you like
Chris 1 year ago
Just sent u a friend request on psn
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 1 year ago
Joe (Editor) it can't possibly be exclusive to a certain retailer as GAME, GameStop UK and Amazon all have it up for pre order.
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 1 year ago
Me and my five year old love the arcades we was playing the sega Star Wars game at Southend on Sunday
Chris 1 year ago
Is that the new arcade game they have released
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 1 year ago
No it's a really old one he loved it.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Been playing Onechanbara on my US PS4 account - its as crazy as the original one was! even has a photo mode in it so you can zoom in on all those Assets...
PHILIP 1 year ago
@yoda glad the old ones can still stand the test of time :-)
PHILIP 1 year ago
@turnip lol.... photo mode a bonus then ?
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Its a strange photomode - its kinda hidden and not the normal PS photo mode. When you press Options to go to the menu, at the bottom it tells you to press R3 for Photo, if you do you can control the camera and rotate and zoom in and out - no funky filters, but it does the job. Got some pretty good action shots, they game also loves to show the girls panties a lot too, so you feel a bit dirty looking around haha!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Its a good game though. Its like DMC/Dynasty Warriors/Akibra's Trip/Bayonetta. The story is mental though, tonnes of blood, slice the zombies right down the middle and the bot battles have QTE where you swipe on the Touch pad to slice the arms off, or rip a boss apart by outward pinching. Not everyone will like it - but I think its fun
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Also been playing a lot of Godzilla (I know, i like repetitious games I can pop on and kill an hour or so), Deception IV PS4 (which is fun, altho I didn't pre-order, so no golden toilet :() and Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3 on the 3DS - which is awesome. Just ordere the last 6 Studio Ghibli Blurays I was missing from my collection while they are 2 for 25 on amazon. 20/21 I own now - just 'only yesterday' left - which isn't out on bluray in the UK yet